Chapter 6

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I went to my closet pulled out a see thou shirt with just a bra under it and short shorts,and ankle boots. I know what you are thinking she is a slut. But nope the shorts are covering my butt and down some. So it's fine.

After I took my shower I looked at my clock 8:39 shit I am late for school. I ran to my bike and hopped on and then drove to school.

I walk straight to Science class. I walk straight thought the door it banged on the wall maybe a dent or a hole in the walk.

"Miss you are late."Mrs.Joanna said

"No ma'am I had my period last week." I said

"I meant late as time miss." Mr.J

"Well I am here now so continue the lesson." I said

"Well go sit down and I will continue"she said getting red

"Well I am going to stand for this lesson bitch." I said

"Office now!" She screamed

"No thank you, I like it here a lot better."

"Grrrr." She growled.

So I stood but next to her and I was face to face with her and and let my eyes go black and then walked away.

"I am going." I said. When I was getting ready to leave the barbie grab my fore arm and took her water bottle and dumped it on my head. I am pretty sure my eyes where so black you would think I am a demon.

"Listen here and listen good I will fucking ruin your life!" She said

Shit my tail. I fell on the ground my tail out and it pure black.

Everyone gasped.

'Shit' I thought

"Well I see we have a mermaid on our hands, don't you think class." Slut said.

"Ooooohhhh." The whole class.

I but my hands up and clap 2 times and then the slut started to scream in pain. I had one hand up to control the power and the other to dry off.

I stood up and I saw red. I put my hand down and the slut gasped for air.

"Grui' dige' life blind. See no. Memory be gone." I said

Then everyone went make to there work like nothing just happen.