Y/n: "jungkook leave..i cant"

Jungkook: "what do you mean?! Where have you been?! When did you come here?! Why didnt you meet me?! I missed you, you.......cupcake!!!" He yelled again into my ears i swear to god this is making all of this harder.

Y/n: "jungkook please leave me i have to go try and understand" i said calmly because i dont want to put much pressure on my body right now.

Jungkook: "why are you being so cold? Why are you telling me to leave? Please let me talk to you, i want to talk to you, i miss you"

Y/n: "yOu sTuPiD aSs!! wHaT dO yOu tHiNk a gIrL iS dOiNg iN tHe bAtHrOoM?! i wAnT tO pEe iTs uRgEnT! LEaVe!!!!!!!" I screamed trying my best to hold it in. He had his eyes wide open and loosen his grip on my hands, i took my hand out of his grip and ran to the cubicle.

Jungkook: "i am sorry" i heard him say when i was doing my thing

Y/n: "can i pee in peace please?" I asked him. I heard a chuckle and my face turned fifty shades of red,i heard the door closing meaning he went outside. I did whatever i was doing and came out of the cubicle to wash my hands. I heard the door opening with a bang and i jumped, i held my heart tightly

Y/n: "what the fuck?! Are you out of your mind?!"

Jungkook: "language! You curse alot"

Y/n: "leave" i said

Jungkook: "why? you're still not done with your pee?"

Y/n: "shut up"

Jungkook: "make me" he said with a smirk.

Y/n: "Go and ask the most beautiful girl, you were talking to yesterday aka your new girlfriend" i said and he tilted his head sideways, he has a habit of doing this whenever he is unsure about something and let me tell you that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen in this world, okay stop fangirling y/n control yourself.

Jungkook: "Grr?" He said in english and made me chuckle because of the way he said it.

Y/n: "yeah, i came to meet you yesterday but you were too busy with showering that girl with compliments. Telling her 'oooo yOu hAvE sUcH a bEaUtiFuL sMiLe aNd hAiR. Ooo yOuRe tHe mOsT bEauTiFuL gIrL i hAvE eVEr sEeN'" i said impersonating his voice in a funny voice.

Jungkook: "what?...okay firstly, i do not talk like that. Secondly, do you want to see her? She is actually the most prettiest girl i have ever seen in my whole effing life. I dont think i can live without her" he said with sad eyes looking at me, my heart broke into millions of pieces, well karma is a bich. He then took out his phone.

Jungkook: "look this is who i was talking to yesterday isnt she the most beautiful girl ever?" He said as he showed me his lock screen which was me and my eyes were wide open. "Oh and" he added and typed my full name 'min soohyun' as his password to open up his home screen which was once again me. I looked at him. "So miss beautiful still angry with your boyfriend? Do i have to kiss you to make you realize who you belong to?" He said. I cant tell you how happy i was, i hugged him tightly my head on the crook of his neck, taking in his sweet scent. I pulled myself away with tears in my eyes and he carresed my cheek while wiping the tears away and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and sweet at the same time. I missed him so much.

Jungkook: "Do you realize we are reuniting in a toilet?" He said and i laughed.

Y/n: "shut up" i said still giggling at his words.

Jungkook: "i thought i was gonna meet you in a garden  after you got married to some guy and had 5 babies with him, like they do in movies" he said making me laugh even more. "I missed that so much" i was sobbing like a baby in front of him. "Aish stobh it" he pulled me into a hug again. "Lets go to your studio, i cleaned it up after you were gone. You made a big mess their, and why were my favrouite black lace underwear of yours under the couch? I dont remember doing it in your studio" he said

Y/n: "oh my god, when are you gonna stop?" He started to laugh all of a sudden

Jungkook: "you sound like that vine guy with 'stop, get some help" he said showing his bunny teeths.

Y/n: "i dont, what are you talking about?" I said

We talking for more than 5 hours now in my studio and our conversations never seem to get boring, i can talk to him for the rest of my life and will still never get bored of him and can i just tell you how beautiful and sexy he is?! Like he is unreal!! I really dont believe i got a boyfriend like him. And i have been staring at him for a long time now

Jungkook: "look, i know i am a prince but you dont have to stare like that a guy gets shy too" he said looking into my eyes and my heart started to beat fast. He took my hand and put it on his chest. I could feel his heart beating gast too. "Look what you have done to me"i blushed once again. There was a knock on the door. I pressed the button so that the voice could come in

Voice: "open the door its yo gurl poppy" the voice said in english

Y/n: "password?"

Poppy: "your mums a hoe, open it" she said, jungkook started to laugh holding his stomach

Y/n: "Yah! Language! I told you the password is ice cream" i said opening the door

Poppy: "oooo did i disturb you two?" She said looking at jungkook then wiggling eyebrows at me.

Y/n: "what do you want?" I asked with my hands on my waist doing the hero pose.

Poppy: "wow you have great manners, anyway i came here to tell you that you have a solo interview tommorow, and they are gonna ask you all sort of questions, they are gonna be really disgusting so dont take it on your heart just play it cool. If you get angry they are gonna get what the want so be careful of your words, they know how to twist your words"

Y/n: "nehh~ thank you unnie, you sound so mature, what did i miss?"

Poppy: "yahh! I have more experience than you"

Jungkook: "she is right y/n, be careful and please dont be hurt with their words, they are gonna try to bring out your aggressive side or will try to make you cry but dont fall into their trap jagii" he said i blushes a little at how he called me jagii out of nowhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1772 words can you believe me?

Currently listening to nabiya kid song..bts what have you done to me..

2.66k reads on this book?!?! Oh my god, i dont know how to thank you all. Thank you thank you thank you 😭😭

I am emotional right now