Chapter 10

Y/n POV

I was sitting in my room going through social media and saw a lot of news about me and jungkook. Many of the people were supporting our relationship but some of the comments were very hateful but I tried not to get it to my head. I got a text from jungkook..

Jungkook: "princess I miss you so much right now, where are you?"

Y/n: "I am at my dorm I didn't had much to do today..I'm free.." I texted thinking he will get what I wanted to say.

Jungkook: "I'll be there in an hour wait for me, it will worth the wait I promise" I smiled.

Well I still didn't let him touch me or see me naked because i have this big scar on my back which I got when Jackson pushed me burning me with the heater. I was scared that he will leave me if he saw the scar. I was waiting for him and I saw his car pulled up in front of my appartment through the window..I ran downstairs unnies were not at home they here out at an event I did not wanted to go so I stayed home. I opened the door.

Jungkook: "hello princess"

Y/n: "stop calling me princess jungkook~ah my father calls me a princess" I smiled at him and he smirked

Innocent people shut your eyes because smut is about to start

Jungkook: "then should I call you my baby girl~"he said in a deep voice, I was already turned on by his voice. I was blushing really hard and I was looking at the ground.

He slammed his lips onto my lips and started to kiss me pationately, it was so hot. He was fighting with my tounge to earn dominance but I was a hard one to beat I did my best but at last he won. I then wrapped my legs around his waist he came in the door and locked it while not breaking the kiss. He pushed me towards the wall he looked into me eyes with his lips only one inch away mine, he looked at my lips and licked his bottom lip, I could feel his breath on my face and neck. I pulled him into a kiss this time he was dry humping me. I could feel his thing hard. I was wet I started to moan I couldn't kiss him because I felt great. I started to breathe in his mouth and he kept pleasuring me while carrying me towards my bedroom. He layed me on the bed and took of his shirt.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook: "baby girls wants it bad or good?"