chapter 19

Y/n POV

I was stretching in my dance studio after so long, poppy unnie was making weird faces at the mirror, ximen unnie was staring at the ceiling not moving an inch and zoe unnie was connecting the phone to the speakers so we can start practicing. I felt so happy.

Zoe: "take your position everyone"

Everyone got to their position and the song started

We got tired and sat down. Our choreographer and manager gave us some water to drink.

Manager1: "Y/n got even better"

Choreographer: "yeah, she has much more energy and power in her dance" i smiled and thanked them.

After 6 hours of practice i went to bang si hyuk room because he called me saying something important has come up. I knocked the door and heard a come in from the other side of the door, i opened it and entered the room, i saw my vocal trainer sitting and smilling at me his name was mike, he is half american and half korean.

Mike: "its good to see you again" he said

Y/n: "good to see you too" i said smiling cutely at him

Bang si hyuk: "y/n we were worried about your voice, so we called your vocal trainer to get you ready for all your performance."

Y/n: "you dont have to be worried about my voice, singing is my passion, you can take a test if you want, but i dont want to take all the vocal classes again" i said, mainly because mike is a bug amd he irritates me alot. They looked at each other and nodded.

Bang si hyuk: "Go on"

I started to sing with all my emotions feeling every single word cuz i somehow related to this song.

I finished the song and opened my eyes, both my vocal trainer and bang si hyuk were looking at me with wide eyes and jaw dropped to the floor

Y/n: "Flies will get into your mouth" i said and the shook their head.

Bang si hyuk: "what did i tell you mike? She can never dissapoint us, he was the who wanted to give you vocal lessons cuz he thought you lost your voice" he said

Y/n: "sure, can i leave now?" i asked and i know i am being rude but i really have to pee! I cant hold it in anymore! I want to pee oh my gosh!they had a confused face for a moment but said yes letting out a small giggle. Oh please dont notice, why am i like this? Why am i so awkward i said crying in my brain running to the bathroom. And guess who i found...

Jeon jungkook. I met his gaze and looked away as fast as i could and continued to the washroom cuz i dont want to answer questions i am in a hurry. He kept looking at me with the same old wide eyes and jaw dropping face, i swear to god people might dislocate their jaw if they keep doing this. He didnt utter a word. I went inside the bathroom and i was gonna enter the cubicle until he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. Jeon jungkook. Oh no this is not the time...

Jungkook: "can you explain?!?!?!" He yelled trying to look into my eyes but i kept looking at the ground. "Look at me!!" He yelled once more.