chapter 18

Y/n POV

Jackson: "y/n wait" he said

Y/n: "oh no" i froze

I heard his footsteps getting closer i want to run but my feet seems to be frozen.

Jackson: "I knew you were going to escape today. I am not stupid. I am not going to stop you, but i want to say something to you" he said smilling but i could see his eyes welling up with tears. I turned my head a little to the side looking into his eyes. Why is he giving me these thoughts?

Jackson: "i want to change y/n and only you can do that please help i beg of you, even if you're running away from me please come and visit me. I love you y/n, i love you alot. I know about you and jungkook that's why i kept you here with me, maybe you change your mind but no, it made no difference you still love him. But please atleast help me to become a better person only you can do that please..." He said as he fell on his knees in front of me sobbing hiding his face into his palms. I cant see him like this, no matter what he did to me he was my first love, my first boyfriend. I can never stop loving him but i cannot trust him i cannot leave jungkook, i love him way too much to leave him.

Y/n: "Jackson i cannot love you.. i cannot trust you with that anymore .. you lost me with that a long time ago, when you came home with that girl, you lost me their..but now i want to go back i want to be able to dance and sing again in front of my fans..please dont stop me and dont cry like that, i promise i will visit you if i got time but for now please let me go" i went on my knees and hugged him, his head on my chest and my chin resting his head, my eyes were closed. He was still sobbing and slowly got his arms around my waist.

Jackson: "I love you" he said and a tear rolled down my face.

After 15 minutes we stood up he was wiping his tears off looking at the ground and i dusted my clothes.

Jackson: "let's go" he said and i made a confused face

Jackson: "aish cute, to the bighit building of course"

Y/n: "i can go there myself i can take the bus"

Jackson: "no i am not letting you ride the bus.. you have a driver aka jackson aka me.."

Y/n: "You're not my driver, YOU'RE MY SLAVE! PEASENT!!"

Jackson: "YAHHH! I AM READY TO THROW HANDS!" He said as he did a kung fu pose and i chuckled a his response.

The entire car ride was very awkward. No one was saying anything, Jackson kept looking at me from the car mirror, i dont know whats it called i never drove a car. I kept looking out of the window, it was really peaceful. I arrived in from of the building, i cant believe this i am here, i will be meeting my unnies and jungkook very soon and not to forget the rest of the BTS members. I chuckled to myslef

Jackson: "You're happy" he said smilling at me and i hummed in response

Y/n: "thanks for everything" i said smiling trying to hold back the tears.. why the hell am i crying?! I should be happy!

Jackson: "please keep visiting me" he said with a smile, but i can feel the pain in his voice his eyes were red and puffy, eyes twinkling telling me he is about to cry, i could see the reflection of his heart breaking in millions of pieces through his eyes. It held so much meaning, but i know i am not the one for him i know i will only hurt him, i cannot lie about it.

Jackson: "leave, if you stay one more minute i am gonna have to take you back with me" he said, oh right i have to go back..but...why do i feel uneasy about this..

I opened the door abd put my feets on the ground out of the car..i dont want to leave..wait what am i saying i have to i have everyone waiting for me..i went outside of the car, i am not gonna turn around to meet his eyes this way it will be easier..i was now standing in right in front of the ibighit building door and i turned around, jackson's expression still did not change, smiling and i smiled back with tears in my eyes i turned around and walked into the door before the tear falls down my cheek and he sees it. I heard the car driving away. I walked into the building and saw the receptionist that was there ever since i debuted here her name is mary she was working on her computer.

Y/n: "Mary." I said and as soon as she looked up her jaw dropped to the ground eyes widen i smiled at her.

Mary: "oh my gawd y/n?!?!? Where have you been?!" She came and hugged me so tight that i couldnt breathe

Y/n: "loosen up jeez! I am here now" i said laughing trying to break the hug, i dont like hugs you know.

Mary: "shut up!! Come to bang pd's right now!! You have got some explaining to do!!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the room also did she just tell me to sHuT uP?!

I was standing in front of the door to bang pd's room, i grabbed the door knob and pushed it downwards, the door made a click sound indicating it was open.

Y/n: "hello" i smiled and bowed at him and got the same expression as mary.

Bang si hyuk: "Am i dreaming" he said pinching his arms.

Y/n: "No, i am real look" i said spinning around in fron of him and jumping up and down.

Bang si hyuk: "Oh my god Y/n come here" he said as he got up from his seat and came over to me and hugged me

Bang si hyuk: "care to explain?" He said as we sat down on the chairs.

After 2 hours of answering his questions and telling my story he finally got up.

Bang Si Hyuk: "you're brave plus you have to tell this whole story to the police too, they are still looking for you"

Y/n: "where is jungkook?" I asked but i saw him forcing a smile.

Bang Si Hyuk: "He should be in his dance studio" i said okay and went to the room.

Why did he force a smile? And he was looking really uncomfortable when i asked him about jungkook?

I was in front of his room and heard some voices...it is definetly jungkook i can distinct his voice from a mile away.

Jungkook: "you have such beautiful hair and smile, i have never seen such a beautiful girl like you" wadafak? What girl? Is he cheating on me? And what am i talking about him cheating on me i was never their with him, he must have got someone else. I said and went to meet my unnies.

After the whole day of meeting everyone and getting the reactions of jaw dropping to the floor i was now sitting on my bed at 12 o clock at night reading a book my unnies are tired of hugging me crying and cursing at me for no reason so they are sleeping in their room. Jungkook really got another girl...i sighed...its okay what did you think y/n? You werent in a relationship with him for too long and he has a reason to move on he wouldnt even know if you will come back alive to him and he is a guy he must have fell for someone else. I said as i put my book on the night table and covered myself from the blanket..i was trying to sleep and a tear rolled down my face i quickly wiped it away and buried my face into the pillow, i have to start my daily routine from tommorow, going on photoshoots, making new songs, dance practices, concerts. I smiled to myself thinking about these things and drifted of to sleep.