Kakashi Hatake

Chapter Four

(3rd Person's POV)

The Leaf Village was peaceful. A little rowdy because of the upcoming festival that night but peaceful nontheless. That was until a very powerful chakra signature entered the village from above heading to the Hokage's tower at full speed.

Jounins and ANBUs who were available were immediately informed  and rushed over the tower. Dread and panic seeping in. The chakra signature was powerful... So powerful and enormous.

Makanui

Here I come you imbecile! I flew over the biggest red tower with the symbol of the Land of Fire and Konohagakure where I was feeling the most powerful energy. Huehue. You'll suffer by my hands old imbecile!

I punched my way through the tower and came face to face with an old man. Definitely old. Short white hair a small beard on his chin. Wrinkles here and there. I blinked a few times confused. I was only gone for 20 years. Why on earth is this old imbecile... this old?

"Lady Makanui I presume?" The old man said as he rose up from his chair. He was wearing a ummm dress? A white dress with a red hat. He's weird. I raised my right eyebrow.

"My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi. I am the third hokage." Third?

"Hashirama Senju. Where is he?" I asked.

"He's dead, Lady Makanui. But he informed me about you. Blood red wings, a halo on the upper left of the head, black hair, and out for his blood. The Uchiha's long lost princess. Lady Makanui." I stared at the old man. Dead? That imbecile! I should have told him to not die until I killed him.

"We didn't think you'll take this long to return, princess. The First Hokage, Hashirama Senju entrusted me to make sure you are safe and well in his stead."

"What nonsense are you spurting?" I blanked my face of emotion. How long was I gone?

Suddenly a lot of footsteps could be heard heading to this room. Is this a trap? I scoffed. No matter, I will just have to eliminate them all. 20? I closed my eyes and focused on the footsteps. No, there are some silent footsteps. 35.

35 measly humans doesn't posses a threat to me even though I barely have any magic powers at the moment. I scoffed and slowly opened my eyes.

The moment I opened my eyes they have entered the room. I looked at them, not taking my peripheral vision off the oldie. They all wore shocked face.

"Hokage-sama, are you alright?" A man wearing a mask asked. Silky smooth black hair. I could feel his Sharingan. An Uchiha, I mused.

The next thing I know I was in another place. Genjutsu huh?. A genjutsu casted by a Sharingan user.

How foolish... I watched as the caster tortured me to death slash bore me to death. I simply laughed at his stupidity. Shocked that I am completely unaffected the caster released the genjutsu.

"Wha-What?" Disbelief.  I laughed harder.

"You really think genjutsu will affect me even a tiny little bit? I was personally trained by Madara-sama, you traitor! I am the Uchiha Princess! I lived half my life inside Tsukuyomi. Madara-sama made sure I wouldn't even feel a tiny bit of pain by the hands of Uchiha traitors! The only time you could scratch me is when you're strength is 1/100 of Madara-sama's strength!"

He calls himself an Uchiha? Disgusting. Just how lousy has the clan become while I was away? I just ought to eliminate these weaklings that dare call themselves Uchiha. They dare taint the name Uchiha!

Shocked gasps filled the room and murmurings could be heard. I scoffed. Pathetic humans.

"Quiet down everyone. This is Lady Makanui. The Uchiha Princess. I'm sure you've heard of her disappearance from a hundred years ago. I myself do not know the reason behind her reappearance today but the First Hokage made it clear to welcome her back to the village warmly no matter how long she's been away."

They continued to blabber on about their confusion and suspicions. But I didn't listen to any of it 'cause it's a waste of time. Instead I focused my attention to finding the other Sharingan user inside the room.

I could feel the energy from the Sharingan eye. My eyes zeroed to a man who was also wearing a fox mask he have gray gravity defying hair. I felt his energy. My eyes narrowed.

"You..." I appeared in front of him and introduced his back to the wall behind him. Harshly.  I hold his neck to restrict his breathing. Using my wings to fly so I could see his face which was covered by a mask.

"You're not an Uchiha. Who are you to possess something that belongs to an Uchiha!?!?!" I tightened my hold on his neck making it hard for him to breathe but not enough to kill him. Yet.

I felt the other's shock from my fast movements, wear off and start making their way to me and the imbecile in front of me. I closed my eyes and muttered a spell to put up a barrier around us separating us from the other pathetic humans. "Barrier Level 3 Magic." Dark blue transparent force field surrounded us.

"Answer me." I demanded. I heard the pathetic humans bang their fists on my barrier, one even tried to break it by kicking it. I saw the imbecile in front of me move his hands but I was quick to cast another spell and bind his hands together. "Wall bindings."

These two spells doesn't require a lot of magic power so I was able to cast them in my state.

I took the man's mask off and tightened my hand a little bit more on his neck. "Damn it! Answer me!" I couldn't stop the few tears that left my eyes.  I quickly wiped them away but the imbecile already saw it and stopped struggling, shocked.

♤♡◇♧Flashback ♤♡◇♧

It was the middle of the night and almost all lights were off except for the light on Madara-sama's room.

"You're not getting younger Madara-sama! This heir issue should be resolved soon." I heard the voice of an elder. An Uchiha elder to be more precise.

I heard Madara-sama scoff. "I have a child."

The elder gasped. "You can't possibly make her your heir! Lady Makanui may be a prodigy and have a lot of chakra reserve but that doesn't change the fact that she doesn't have even a drop of Uchiha blood! She doesn't have the power to unlock the Sharingan!"

I could feel my body shaking. Not a drop of Uchiha blood? I waited for Madara-sama to say something. I... I am his daughter... Naturally I'm an Uchiha, right? I...

"She isn't even your real daughter! Think of the clan Madara-sama!"

That was the first time my world stopped.

♤♡◇♧Flashback Ends ♤♡◇♧

I released my hold on the man and undid my spells. As the barrier broke the people rushed towards the man's aid. I looked at him one last time before facing the old man again.

The old man probably saw the moisture in my eyes and made the people leave. Though they were hesitant and reluctant. But the old man was the one in command.

Before the gravity defying haired man left the room he spoke, "Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake."

After they all left, the old man explained to me everything that happened while I was away. Saying that it was the imbecile's will for me to stay in the village and be well taken care off as long as I remain civil with the villagers.

I mulled over the information I have just received. 100 years huh? I guess I was a little too late. Madara-sama...

I was broken out of my reverie when the old man spoke.

"Lady Makanui, Do you want to be a Leaf ninja?"