The Beginning

Chapter One

(3rd Person's POV)

The treaty was finally made and the War came to an end. For the first time, the Senju clan and Uchiha clan came to an agreement. Peace was finally achieved.

Joyous sounds could be heard anywhere the newly created village, Konoha. The village hidden in the leaves. Uchiha Madara, the Uchiha head and Senju Hashirama, the Senju head has achieved their dream.

At a young age both clan leaders lost some of their brothers and suffered because of the long feud between their clans.

When both became the clan leaders of their respective clans, Hashirama used that position to try and obtain peace through a treaty. But due to the hatred of the Uchiha clan they continue to refuse thinking that it was a trap to lower their guards.

After so many sacrifices and suffering both clans finally came to an agreement and a peace treaty was signed.

Finally achieving their dream of peace when they were still young.

A safe and peaceful place they could call home. No more wars. No more children spending his youth on the battlefield. No more revenge or hatred. Just peace.

Because of the unification of the clans a grand celebration was to take place throughout the whole village that night.

The streets were bustling and if you go out of your house you would be able to see the women preparing the feast. Decorations were also being placed.

Almost everyone wore a bright smile on their faces hoping for a future just as bright. Some though were still frowning and glaring. Their hearts and minds still not at peace.

Though some Senjus and Uchihas are visibly still on guard and tense some hide their suspicion with perfectly practiced smiles such as Lady Makanui, the Uchiha Princess.

She helped around and greeted people  with that practiced smile she have. Being a clan princess was tough. Specially for a twelve years old kid. At such a young age she could already handle the women of the clan.

She is well respected not only for being Uchiha Madara's child but also because of her exceptional skills in hand to hand combat, cooking and doing household chores. She also has that natural aura of leadership around her. Lady Makanui is also a refined and polite young girl.

She was afterall trained the moment she could comprehend what was happening around her.

A perfect little princess in the eyes of not only the Uchihas but also the Senjus.

The young girl's true personality though was the complete opposite of what other people think of her. But nobody at the moment knows that.

"Lady Makanui, Madara-sama wants to talk with you." The young girl turned her head towards the servant who informed her and nodded with a sweet smile.

After excusing herself she 'teleported' without using hand signs to the newly built Uchiha compound and went inside the largest house there.

After knocking at the door and having been granted entrance Lady Makanui kneeled on her right knee and greeted her master. "Madara-sama."

Madara looked at the child he holds dear in his heart. His only remaining family after his brother Izuna died. "Makanui. Sit down. This will take a while."

>>>timeskip

A few months after the creation of Konoha

The tension was rising against the villagers and the Uchiha clan. They were pushed to the border of Konoha. As if they were being isolated.

After Hashirama Senju was named 1st Hokage, Madara feared for the future of his clan but stayed still. Because his friend, Hashirama assured him that he will be the second hokage. Afterall he also founded Konohagakure, not just Hashirama but Madara as well.

But when the position of second Hokage that was supposed to be for Uchiha Madara was given to Hashirama's brother, Tobirama. Madara grew restless.

Madara brought up the word fight back and then suddenly a lot of his clan members started to talk about his obsession with wars, how weary they are of it, and how he killed his younger brother, Izuna to gain the Eternal Mangekyuo Sharingan.

That night the two best friends, no I should say former best friends went deep within the Uchiha compound and talked about their goals.

Madara told the Senju about the stone tablet that had been in the Uchiha's possession for generations and was brought with them when they settled in Konoha. And how through careful study, Madara was able to decipher enough of it to learn of the history of shinobi: of the endless cycle of failed peace and the destiny of battle between Uchiha and Senju, but also a means of unity for the world.

"True Peace!" The Uchiha said.

"You're going to destroy our dream Madara! Wake up! That is not true peace!"

"The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love. With this Hashirama that would no longer be the case." The Uchiha replied.

"Madara!"

"This world is full of things that don't go as you wish. The longer you live the more you realize reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness. And this... This will free us all from reality! True Peace could finally be attained!"

The Senju took a defensive stance. "I will protect our village and our dream, Madara!"

The Uchiha merely laughed. That night Uchiha Madara deflected from Konohagakure.

While all of these was happening, Lady Makanui remain unaware in a foreign land, that will soon be known as Iwagakure, training.

The moment Madara sensed the tension growing he sent his only child away under the guise of training to avoid her involvement in whatever action he will take due to the pressure from his clan and the tension between him and the villagers.

>>>timeskip

Hashirama knew that Madara would definitely return to take control of the village and obtain the true peace he speaks of.

Alas, he wasn't mistaken.

Madara returned with the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox under his control to challenge Hashirama. Hashirama not wanting to involve other people and to reduce casualties brought the fight far from the village they founded together.

They fought to exhaustion, and from the carnage of their battle the Valley of the End was formed. In the end, Madara was killed by Hashirama.

In that final moment though, a mid-back long black haired girl with blood red wings and a halo on the upper left of her head witnessed the death of her master, her mentor, her father.

"Madara-sama!" She cried.

Hashirama quickly turned his head and was shocked by what he saw. An Angel he thought. He was more shocked though when the the little angel attacked him with a familiar style of taijutsu.

Right foot kick, double jabs, round house kicks, right uppercut, left hand back flips, and quick somersaults.

The wounded Senju was having a lot of trouble keeping up with the angel's assaults. He wanted to ask the angel why she was attacking him but he can't even say a word because of how fast and accurate the angel's attacks were.

Suddenly realization hit the Senju. Madara-sama. Black hair. A little girl. These kind of fast attacks. Lady Makanui.

The Senju jumped back a few meters away. Far enough to distance himself but also near enough to see the angel clearly.

Upon closer inspection the Senju noticed the tears falling down and the little angel's shaking form.

"Lady Makanui?"

Fact 1: Lady Makanui's wings weren't visible to human eyes without the Sharingan until she finished training in Iwagakure. Wherein the genjutsu Madara placed were off.