I'm Back

Chapter Three

(3rd Person's POV)

The world on a game board: Disboard!

A world where everything is decided by simple games.

Treasures, properties, even people's life.

In the world of Disboard there is someone called "One true god". He assumed the title after the great war between the gods now known as Old Deus and their creations, despite not participating in the war at all.

He is also the only god who didn't get involved with the being Ex-El. Or so they thought.

Makanui

Training. Training. Training. For the past years that's all I've been doing. Waiting for the time I'm strong enough to get back to Konoha and avenge Madara-sama.

After that excruciating pain all of a sudden, bright light blinded me then when the light disappeared and I was able to clearly see again I was above a chessboard. Floating. With a smilling kid in front of me.

The smiling kid called himself Tet. Tet told me a lot of shocking things...

First, he said I was more than 1 000 years old.

Second, he told me, Madara-sama wasn't my real father.

Third, I was a hybrid.

Fourth, my real parents are dead.

Lastly, he said if I wanted to go back to the world where Madara-sama once was, I should be the one to teleport myself back.

Confusion and disbelief were the only words to describe how I felt then. I was about to snap at him when he explained everything to me clearly.

♤♡◇♧Flashback♤♡◇♧

(3rd Person's POV)

One day while the other gods was busy chasing the being, Ex-El and its lover, Tet the god of games was playing chess by himself relaxing. It was a very peaceful day for Tet.

Until a man suddenly appeared in front of him. As if the man materialized there. Intrigued, Tet stopped his game and watched the man. The man appeared to be in his mid-twenties.

"Are you Tet?" The man asked.

"What do I own this visit?" was the small god's playful reply.

"Would you like to play?" The man motioned to the chessboard.

Tet looked at the man. The man smirked.

"Of course there would be some special alteration of rules."

At this the god of games was intrigued.

"Such as?"

The man's smirk became larger.

"We'll only play for one minute. Each of us have only 30 seconds to make our moves. The first one to finish their time losses." Two stopwatch suddenly appeared by their side.

"When it's our turn the watch moves and after making our move it will automatically pause and play again when it is our turn. Being caught cheating during the game is grounds for an instant loss."

An excited grin graced Tet's pale face. Time pressure.

"Sounds fun." Tet said.

"The losers will grant 3 wishes of the winner." The man said.

Unable to refuse such an intriguing game Tet agreed without thinking things through.

And so they began their game. One minute seemed too long with the way their brains were coming up with complex plays. Yet 30 seconds was up before Tet even knew it. And he was defeated.

Not because his time was the first to reach 30.00 seconds. But because in exactly 30 seconds his defense was torn apart and his king died at the hands of a mere pawn.

"How? It's impossible. " Tet just knew there had to be some kind of trick. 30 seconds and he was totally annihilated.

The man merely smirked.

"My first wish is for you to transport my child out of this world. My second wish is for you to overlook the training of my child. She's very powerful. She'll need not only one but a lot of people to mentor her." Before the man could continue, Tet interrupted him.

"Ex-El. That's you right? And you fathered a child." Tet was so shocked.

"Yes that's me."

"Why me? Why come to me? Ask me to play with you then make me grant this wishes of yours?" Tet asked. He couldn't wrap his head around what just happened.

The man made a cryptic smile. "You're the only one that could. "

Ex-El and Tet continued to converse until the man had to leave.

"Wait! How did you cheat?" Tet called out to the retreating figure of the man.

"I'd love to tell ya kiddo but I don't have time." Ex-El replied.

♤♡◇♧ Flashback Ends ♤♡◇♧

Makanui

It was hard to take in but this is my reality so I had to swallow it down. Because whether or not I accept it this is who I am. Besides with this I'll be able to avenge my father.

That kid explained to me the 16 races in this world. The Old Deus, the 14 races they created, and Imanity. He also explained to me my powers and helped me train and found me mentors to master them.(Her abilities will be gradually revealed later on)

That's why I need to make myself strong. So that when I return those Senju imbeciles will pay. I'll make Madara-sama proud.

>>>timeskip

"The time has come Ma-chan~" Tet chimes.

-_- I really hate this kid. I'd really like to just tear his limps apart dip him in pure concentrated lemon juice then deep fry him. Afterwards I'll eat him. Bwahaha. No... Wait... He'll taste disgusting. I know! I'll just throw him to the werebeasts.

"Now that you're slightly older your violent character that you got from your flugel blood shows itself." Tet muttered.

"Hn."

Tet sighed. Tch whatever. I shouldn't spoil my mood. Afterall, this day I'll be able to transport myself back and extract my revenge.

I closed my eyes and visualized the Valley where Madara-sama died because of an imbecile. I focused my mind in holding the image of the valley and transported there using almost all of my power. Tch! I haven't mastered teleportation. I'm still using a lot of magic power to teleport when I should be able to do it without magic.

I opened my eyes slowly. A sadistic smile made its way into my face. Finally I'm back. Madara-sama, I'm back. Its been more the 20 years yet I still look like a 12 years old kid. Tet said it's because I'm a Flugel.

A flugel is not supposed to age. We're supposed to be angels in appearance yet posses destructive powers to be called demons. Afterall, Artosh, creator of all Flugels (except me because I'm a half-half) created Flugels to destroy other Old Deus.

Being a half-half is probably also the reason why I age, even though it's slow... Very slow in Disboard anyway. Here, in this world I seem to age normally.

Anyway now that I'm here, I'm gonna find that imbecile and kill him slowly. I'll make him wish he's dead. Wait for me imbecile.

Fact 2: Due to Lady Makanui still not being able to master teleportation there is a time shift whenever she teleport. Though she can't teleport back in time.