He started playing it. The tune sounded nice so I did what my instinct told me. I started singing to it. I was making up words as he played. He stopped when I ran out of words.

"Your voice is really nice, Jungkook," Jin compliments me. I can feel myself getting a bit shy. I only sang a little as I was more in acting.

"Thank you," I manage to say. He started fiddling around with the guitar. "Sing." He looks up.

"Huh?"

I lean back. "I want to hear your singing. You must be good." I want to know how his voice sounded like. He shook his head.

"I'm not good at it. Really." He tries going back to playing the guitar. I really wanted to hear his singing though. I grab the guitar out of his hands. He looks like a kid who's candy got stolen as I did so. "Jungkook," he says sighing.

"Just sing. I'll play any song for you." I started playing this song I knew Jin heard before. He stayed silent for a while. I was going to put the guitar down. But he started singing.

It was surely a different style of my singing but it sound wonderful. I guess I tuned out and just listened because I eventually stopped playing which made him stop singing.

"It was wonderful, great."

"Oh...thanks." He looks down.

After that we played some more tunes then it eventually turned into me rapping.

"As expected of Golden Jungkook." Jin said to me while clapping. I rub the back of my neck feeling a bit embarrassed but proud of myself.

Jin's p.o.v

He's a really admirable person. "I have to go back now," I tell Jungkook. His face fell and I winced. I should have said it in another way.

Jungkook put on a smile, "I can walk you out." We both stood up. At the gate I turned to look at him.

He turns to me. "Go back safely." He raise his hand and brings it to my face. Inches away from cupping my cheek.

As if snapping out of whatever thought he was in, he brings it up to the top of my head patting it a bit awkwardly. I felt a bit sadden but quickly pushes it away.

"Sleep well." I turn and walk off down the street. I soon found myself at ease and even waltzing a bit.

I was even humming too. I stopped as I saw a picture of Jungkook. His hair was brown and he was wearing a black and dark red suit. He was looking away from the camera. Then the picture dissolved and another picture of him came up.

This time he was looking straight at the camera. It feels like he was really looking at you. I look away and continue walking.

A small smile resting on my lips from time to time.

———————————————————————————————————————

(This is during that one month time skipped)

I wipe the counter quietly as Jungkook and Jimin are on the sofa watching a movie, cuddling. As I put the towel back I couldn't help but look at the two. They look so perfect for each other.

Jungkook happens to turn his head as I was staring. I don't even bother to look away fast knowing he already saw me. I go out of the room and into the bathroom. I close the door meeting the mirror.

I go to the sink and turn on the water. I splash some onto my face taking a tower to wipe my face afterwards.

I brush the hair out of my face when I accidentally hit something making it slide off the counter. I bent down to see what it was and to pick it up. On the white tiles was a silver necklace. I pick it up.