The meeting

" Y/N is your single 'I Knew You Were Trouble ' about your Ex?!! Y/N answer your fans want to know!!!" Paparazzi where flashing there cameras in my face, trying to get every detail they could find.

"Y/N is it true that you're dating Zac Efren (or whoever you prefer)??!!?" It was the same thing everyday, shielding my eyes I hop into security gate, leaving behind the pesky cameramen, but not forgetting to smile to my fans. I've been doing this ever since my Barney years (legit my favorite childhood show). Now after so many years I was living my dream , of course there were ups and downs, but I still loved doing this.

Hoping onto my private jet I was getting ready to visit my cousin who just happened to be in a band, Got 7 , I was pretty sure that was there name.Mark had messaged me about everything and I just couldn't let it go, I HAD to visit him, I haven't seen him in years. Plus it's a good chance to meet his group.

"We'll be there in about 14 hours, and while we are there remember to show manners and remember there culture " laying down I nodded my head, I already knew this stuff, Hell I even knew the language.

Closing my eyes I snuggled up to my blanket and pillow waiting for the plane to land.

——————Time skip 14 hours————————

"Y/N we'll be landing in half an hour so wake and go get dressed. You remind me of a slug" running the sleep out of my eyes I rhetorically laugh at me assistant Marie's comment.

Jumping in the shower I quickly scrub any dirt away from my body. Hoping out quickly I wrap a F/C towel around my body while drying off my hair.

Once drying I put on blue high waisted shorts, and a white one piece to follow. Curling my S/H (length of hair) C/H (color of hair) I place half of it into a bun while the rest was let down loosely. I quickly do my makeup , making sure it popped in just the right way. Walking out of the bathroom I do my daily routine, brushing my teeth and any accessories that I wished to wear. To finish off my look I wore strapped black high heels , I look good if I do say so myself. Grabbing some sunglasses and a jean jacket I take quick mirror selfies and most them to my millions of followers on Instagram

Seoul, Korea, how's it hanging ? Xx love ya

After posting it I throw my things back where they belong and get ready to land.

"Oh finally we're here, this city has such spiritual people" laughing I walk down the mini steps and grab some of my bags. Getting ready to block off the paparazzis flashes, I'm greeted with thousands of fans shouting my name. Trying to get to as many fans as I can , I walk to my destination , while signing autographs and talking to a few here and there. They always made my day, before I left one of them handed me beautiful handmade cupcakes, they had pictures of me as well as my fam, the fans. Waving good bye I hop into my ride.

"I can't wait to finally see Mark, I miss him so much !" Grabbing my phone I look to see messages from him.

Mark: did you land safe ?

Me: yes, I'm almost there. Just got inside the car.

Mark: okay, tell me when you're outside , so I can help with the bags. The boys are all getting ready to leave to the music video set.

Leaving him on read , I enjoy the scenery outside the window. The roads were bustling with people and cars. Shops were over flooding with people. It was still such a beautiful city.

"We're here Miss L/N" looking st the driver I give a polite thank you, and quickly message Mark that I was here.

" Y/N!!!!" Turning I see my favorite cousin running to me with his arms spread.