Announcement #1: Last Days Novella 1.5

The next thing in The Last Days will be a novella (I hope it stays that way and doesn't end up becoming a book) that will show you the consequences of Vergil killing the heir of the Yakuzas during Tied to Darkness. Also, as my veteran little devils and angels know, the protagonists will change to new ones. Okayyy, the guy isn't so new because you met him in Tied. Marcus Di'nardo, Vergil's dear best friend and brother by choice, will be the male protagonist while the chick will be a mysterious blonde named Tara.

This novel will focus on the problems between the Italian and Japanese mafia, mixing action with the paranormal. You can expect gunfights in New York's streets, murders and a lot of blood everywhere, because this installment aims to remind you that Lilith, Vergil and Marcus are gangsters, after all.

With that out of the way, I'll present you the synopsis:

Tara thought she would never see again the man who tore out her heart but fate had other plans for her. Walking out from work one night, she bumps into an injured man. It's none other than him. Instead of leaving the bastard bleeding in the alley, Tara takes him home. That's when her simple life turns upside down and she finds herself running for more than just her life.

Marcus has been dealing with the worst of mankind his whole life but when his enemies begin turning into real monsters, it's clear the world has gone to hell. Escaping from the new and improved Yakuzas, he bumps into someone that held a special place in his heart. But he soon finds out her feelings aren't what they used to be; she hates him now. That's no problem, though, he can always woo her back while he deals with their monster problem.

 That's no problem, though, he can always woo her back while he deals with their monster problem

Here is the link to the story:
https://my.w.tt/ENq7Vj65L4