Chapter Fourteen

"What?!" Oliver whisper shouted, leaning closer to me. My face burned and I ignored the male in favor of helping Quinn decorate a scrapbook he was making his mom for her birthday. He came over today to ask the Alpha for baby pictures of his mom and I was surprised when the pup asked me to help him. The book was a pretty soft blue that he said was Dehlia's favorite color and he was currently gluing small fake flowers all over it. I watched him with the hot glue gun, scared that he'd get hurt and I'd get in trouble for it. "He let you do that?" Oliver continued in a whisper.

I couldn't look at him without my face burning after whispering to him what Tobias and I had done. Before Tobias had left to go downstairs, Oliver kept looking between us knowingly but now he was looking at me like...I don't know, like I was his new favorite super hero. "It's no big deal." I shrugged, drawing a heart with glue before sprinkling red glitter over it.

"Bullshit. Who would of thought you of all people would be a power bottom." He scoffed, coloring black flowers.

"A what?" I asked, confused. I glanced at Quinn to make sure he wasn't paying any attention to Oliver. I had a feeling he was listening but was smart enough to make it seem like he wasn't.

"You." He said simply. "Topping from the bottom." He chuckled and my brows furrowed in further confusion until I caught on and gaped at him.

"So what are you?" I was curious, don't judge me. Oliver's cheeks tinted pink and I scooted closer, now fully interested.

"Isn't it obvious? I mean, Ian is just so dominant. And big." I glanced at the still raw looking bite mark on his neck. It would heal but it would still be there for everyone to see.

"So..." I trailed off, not sure how to ask. "What's it like?" I whispered.

Oliver glanced at me, a brow raised. "What's what like?"

My face was burning but I was too curious not to ask. "You know," I whispered before leaning over to whisper in his ear. "Butt sex."

Oliver's face was blank for a moment before he fell back, howling in laughter. Quinn jumped at the sudden noice, looking between us confused. My face was on fire and I moved away from Oliver to continue making glitter hearts. "Ohhh my gods," Oliver wheezed. "Say it again."

"Shut up, Oli." I pouted. Oliver snickered but let me be for now. I don't even know why he's up here, he's usually training with everyone else or can't part from Ian's side. He'd came up here saying he needed to make sure Tobias hadn't killed me or something, I didn't mind because I missed his company. Even if he's a little mean.

We continued helping Quinn, sorting through the pictures to figure out which to put on what page. Quinn had handed me a picture of a younger version of his mom, in her mid teens. She was smiling at the camera along with a skinny redhead who wore glasses.

"That's mom's best friend Patrick. He's human but mom shifted in front of him when they were younger so he knows about us." Quinn informed as I glued down the picture. I studied the human again before glancing over at Quinn. He wasn't as shy as I'd originally thought and he did this thing where he would be talking then go silent, before starting up again about a completely different subject.

I learned that he was eleven and would be starting middle school in a few months, which he was excited about. He wasn't so excited that most of his summer is filled up with training and his dad has him on a meal plan, apparently he's too chunky.

A scent reached me from the hall and I perked up just as the Alpha walked in with Tobias and Ian following. Oliver didn't even wait for them to get in the room before throwing himself at the huge male and climbing up him to attack his mouth.