Previously

Nova ran her fingers through her hair as she became desperate, "A-At least let me take your place. E-Ensure they don't follow r-right? Well let me destroy the Groundbridge control, y-you Smokescreen and Ratchet can go through the portal okay? You know well you're more valuable to this planet then myself!"

He bowed his head to her desperate attempts, "You cannot put a value on life, you will do as i say." he lightly growled, but then softened his expression as he brushed a finger across her cheek, "There is always hope even in our darkest days."

Nova felt her eyes well up as he extended his hand other to Smokescreen and instantly she had built up rage, "No-ooo! Let me goooo!" Nova screamed, her arms were pinned as she was carried to the Spacebridge. "Noo! Noo! Let me go-oooo!"

Nova couldn't do anything but she couldn't bare to leave him. Smokescreen then stopped just at the entrance of the Spacebridge as she continued her feeble attempts of freeing myself, "i-i...never imagined it would end like this." he said as he transformed around her before driving through the portal.

Nova looked out the window at the drastic scenery change, feeling her heart aching. When they made it to the other side which shows a forest, Smokescreen transformed as he placed Nova on the ground whose hair covered her eyes. He seems to noticed that she became silent when she stopped struggling. Smokescreen was staring at the portal that was still opening. He was suppose to follow orders but deep down he shared the same thing as Nova does; Never leave their leader alone.

Nova spoke, breaking the silence, "I want you to go to him."

Smokescreen stared at her surprisingly as she added, "I know you have the Phase Shifter. Go help your leader." Her back turned away from Smokescreen.

Smokescreen said, looking at the portal then at NOva, "What about you?"

"I'll be alright on my own. Just go."

"But...."

"GO!!!!!"

Smokescreen was taken back by her outburst, he stared at NOva for minute before heading to the portal, leaving the technorganic behind. As the portal closes, Nova stood there alone in the forest as her hands were curled into a fists, feeling a constant anger that wouldn't subside,

"Why? Why does everything happen? I'm suppose to be the Herald of Primus and yet I failed to do anything." Nova sneered slightly as she started hitting the rock beside her.

"I'm so tired of Optimus taking all this on his own, why does he always suffer? Why must we all suffer? Why does Megatron inevitably ALWAYS win!? Why? Why? Why?!!!!!!!"

After she stopped hitting, Her eyes darted around the floor and after...everything she finally broke down as she fell to her knees, She tried to hold everything that was so weak of her but she couldn't as tears stream from her face.

"But that doesn't matter anymore....Primus.....Alpha Trion.....I know you were counting on me to end it but I can't...I can't do this anymore, I can't, not anymore." She stood up and started to speed walk in a general direction aimlessly.

Nova said nothing, she did nothing, she merely left as the only thing she could hear were the sounds of her footsteps.

'I'm sorry everyone, I'm sorry Sire, but a part of me was hoping you would survive and now that the reality has hit me, I'm not sure I can take it, losing the one I treasured in my life is just too much...i just...I just don't think I'm worthy to be called a Herald.'

As her shadow silhouette disappeared into the forest.