help

After meeting Kougyoku, Jirachi felt like it was time to travel around, expanding more locations for her shrine.

She looked towards the direction of where the little princess had left, sensing the presence of a familiar Magi that shouldn't be here.

Jirachi narrowed her eyes, her gentle smiling turning downward into a scowl.

That woman, she growled, turning away, taking her staff, her lantern rattling from the force. "Whatever she's planning this time...I won't let her get away with it!" she muttered.

She began her travel, farther from the Kou Empire.

Jirachi had no intention of facing that woman alone, she would need help.

But to gain allies, you must earn them. Their friendship, their trust- or make them owe you, but that was a last resort. For now, she would focus of her shrines' expansion, she doesn't know how long it's been, but she still hasn't sensed Aladdin yet, so it meant it wasn't time yet.

She looked up to they sky, flying up to travel by air, but stayed for a moment to appreciate the forest that was her home for a short period of time.

Or at least, short for her. Wish Makers, with their incredible gift, are cursed with longer life spans. Their punishment for bending laws (if willing) is to watch everyone grow old and pass away, over and over and over-

She closed her eyes.

Breathe.

In. Out.

"You can do this," she whispered, "you are not alone."

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*

Jirachi had arrived in a place called Balbadd, stopping to eat, gaining attention from everyone as she strolled down the streets. It was a beautiful kingdom, but she decided to take the rest of her journey by sea, to take a look at this new world. She slept long enough, her energy is through the roof, and she just wants to do what she does best.

She closed her eyes, focusing on the whispers.

"I wish I had food to give mama..."

"I wish there was something I could do to make her feel better..."

"I wish those pigs would just choke."

"I wish I could just die, then I wouldn't have to live like this."

Opening her eyes once again, she tugged on the source of the last wish, following it until I came upon a beautiful woman with a blond child, along with two other children who seemed to be staying with them, close friends, perhaps.

They looked at her, eyes wide.

Jirachi smiled, tilting her head as she looked at Cassim, the source of the whisper.

"I heard the whisper of your heart," she put a hand over her chest. "Please...do not wish for such things."

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*