palace

It was always the same things nowadays, everything around her never changed. She didn't completely understand what was going on, or why she was sent here, but she knew something bad had happened.

Ugo was suddenly a blue giant- "I am King Solomon's Djinn, and I have a duty to fulfill." - it was a big change that all she knew was simply...gone.

She was the last of her kind, now.

"Ugo," she whispered, looking off into the distance, her gaze blurred by her tears, "what am I to do now? What is my purpose, if not granting wishes?"

There was only silence, and she had to look up at the blue giant, his face was one of distraught. 

Ugo had a purpose and it was here. She looked over at the sleeping boy, who had no idea of the journey he would face, but hers...he couldn't bare to tell her the truth. Not yet.

"King Solomon gave me a message before he sent me here with Aladdin," her eyes widened, looking back up at him, "his final request to you...to aide Aladdin, his incarnation, and in doing so, you will find your purpose in this world."

"Purpose..." she muttered, walking over to the boy's bed, and caressing his cheek, "Aladdin is my purpose, given to me by my  King."

"Jirachi-"

"No, Uraltugo," she stopped him, she knew he would try to talk her out of it. To stay here, in the safety of the Sacred Palace. "I will honor his request to the best of my abilities, and I would hope that you would help me with that."

He sighed, nodding. "Of course, Lady Jirachi."

Ugo stared out into the distance, as she was a bit ago, before feeling small pressure on this thigh. He looks down, seeing her small frame, scratches, burns, and other injuries scattered over her body, still healing from the battle that she had barely escaped from. She met his gaze, a determined one, but he could see through her- of course he could, he had helped her grow into herself- and there it showed, the true feelings of this girl.

She was keeping herself from falling apart, on the edge of falling over and simply shattering into millions of tiny pieces.

Her arms lifted, a silent request to be brought up, and so he did. Picking her small being up into his hand, placing her on his shoulder, where they began to drift into their thoughts, together.

"It's just us, Uraltugo," she whispered, leaning on his neck, her head resting on his cheek. 

He didn't miss a beat, his lips twitching up only slightly, "Us against the world?"

She let out a small, breathy laugh, she confirmed, "Us against the world."

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**