I want to love you

Christopher felt that his head was spinning and his vision was clouded, he couldn't see more than stripes of the colors of Thomas' face, brown, white, blue and grazed, he threw himself into the arms of the opponent, dropping his weight in this he felt afraid that Tom would disappear as he did now from his sight.

-Don't cry Chris I'm here, I'm not going to leave you for anyone-

He had no control of himself, the conversation with James had unleashed a deep fear that had been with him since he started dating Thomas, all his insecurities and fears were afloat like a whirlwind.

-Come on, Chris, we have to go in-said Tom

He let himself be carried upstairs by his boyfriend to the room they shared and they both huddled in bed, long fingers caressing his hair in an attempt to calm him but it didn't work, tears kept coming from Christopher's eyes. Maybe he was being selfish or possessive but he was so afraid that those precious eyes would see that glitter of love to another, he couldn't help that other lips caressed the thin lips or that someone else caressed the brown curls, much less that another man kissed that white skin or touched those intimate places, it was terrifying the idea of someone else sharing those dreams and illusions that Tom had shared only to him. He wept until he fell asleep, because now he understood Robert's panic attacks, once they started he couldn't stop and like he didn't stop crying until his body was unable to generate tears and tiredness came to him, letting himself be dragged by the dream. Christopher opened his eyes felt dry throat, chapped lips, heavy eyelids, a headache and stuffy nose. He was cradled in Thomas's arms and his legs were intertwined lest Tom's silhouette cover him the rays of the sun would hit his face.

-Chris are you okay?-asked in a worried voice

He couldn't answer because of how dry his throat was because he had breathed all night through his mouth because his nostrils were covered by the mucus from so much crying. He nodded and broke away from the chestnut, noticing a pain in his left shoulder probably from having loaded his boyfriend's father into the house.

-I'll bring you some aspirin and water-he said before leaving a kiss on his forehead and standing up

When his boyfriend left the room he went directly to the bathroom and closed the door and took a good piece of toilet paper and wiped his nose until he could breathe normally, he looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes were red, his lips cracked and for his full horror a trace of drool on the left side. Shit! It was almost certain that he had stained the shirt of the man with beautiful blue eyes with tears, drool and mucus. He listened as the knob of the door was about to open and stretched his arm to prevent them from opening.

-It's busy-he said hoarsely
-It's me-

He withdrew his hand to let him in and the Briton offered him an aspirin and a glass of water. He took the pill and put it in his mouth and then take the water, he was very thirsty.

-Thanks-he said to go to the bathroom and open the key to join a little in his hands and wash his face
-Chris we can talk about what happened at night-
-Yes-he said turning around to face Thomas-I'm sorry, I never wanted to call you a liar-
-Well, actually, only now you said it but it had been implied-said Tom giggling-But whatever my father told you It isn't quite true-
-Everything?-he questioned confused

He remembered that in the middle of the drunkard the blonde told him that one day they found his son in his room with a boy and both had their hair disheveled and the chestnut Upside down shirt

-It's true that once I invited whoever was my boyfriend home at the time...-

That didn't like it.

-And well things started to go by a course that I didn't want...-

That liked less.

-And I was in the process of getting him out of the house when my parents came in. I had never done it with anyone, I swear-

The Australian held his gaze and could read there an immense need to be heard, understood and to believe in his words.

-If anyone else told me, I wouldn't believe anything. But coming from you, I know it's true-he approached his boyfriend and took him by the back of his hand and kissed him, felt how he relaxed visibly-I'm sorry about what happened to you, Tom, you must have been treated with all the love and respect that you deserve-
-That is in the past, it doesn't matter. My first time was the most perfect because it was with you-he said with beautiful blue eyes shining with happiness.

He smiled fondly and felt his heart swell with love for those words and all the doubts that left him with a headache disappeared.

-I love you-
-I love you too. Do you want me to bring your things so you can take a bath?-
-I would appreciate it very much-he said, leaving him a kiss on the cheek before he left the bathroom

He took off his clothes and left it tidy on the rate of the bathroom, opened the hot water and take a bath when he finished the key and the towels and clean clothes were already dry and he put on a white long-sleeved shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket and a watch and brushed his hair.

💙💙💙

Dear readers, I want to thank you for your support because we are already more than 200 people who have read this story, thank you very much I love you and we read soon.