Husband, Father, Outlaw, and Man

Jax stubs his cigarette out as Clay slams the gavel on the table, ending church. And Jax thinks he looks like a pupil as he eagerly ate up Clay discussing the next few gun runs, local Charming community events to help with PR, the cold war with the Mayans, and how to stay clear of the ATF considering they would probably be watching them since Jax was just released.

But Jax didn't know he would find such comfort sitting in his chair at the table again.

Jax has known since he was five that all he wanted was a Harley and kutte. Now he has it and even more, as he thinks about his wife and kids. Jax decides he can even enjoy the roast fest his guys are giving him about how his weekend at home went with Noelle. It's not like he is really hiding all the love bites his wife has left him with.

After five years in shitty prison, Jax is finally happy and all the guys could kiss his pale white ass because nothing was going to soil his mood.

He's happy and free. He's back with his family. He's with his brothers and honestly he feels like he could be king of the world.

With Clay ending church, Jax exits the chapel and he isn't surprised to find AJ and his mom at the bar messing with Half Sack.

Of course, his little boy hops out of his chair and into his arms.

"I've been replaced," Clay jokes from behind him.

AJ tightens his hold around his neck, "Sorry Grandpa."

Clay laughs as he walks over next to his mom and kisses her.

Jax looks at his youngest donned in a pair of neon green shorts with green stripes and a matching shirt. "I thought you were at the community center."

"I was, but I like spending time with Grandma." AJ informs him.

"Oh yeah," Jax says with a raised eyebrow as he looks at his mom, who only shrugs her shoulders. But even behind her sunglasses he can see the smile and pride in her eyes that at least one of her grandchildren seems to love being around her constantly.

"I'm going to head into the garage. You want to come help?" Clay asks his youngest grandson. Jax knows AJ is hooked as his youngest seems to be a grease monkey and working under Clay, he knows that his son will probably surpass him by the time he's twelve.

"I'll see you later, Dad," AJ tells him as he begins to wiggle out of his arms and books it out of the clubhouse once his feet touch the ground. Clay follows slowly behind him.

Jax walks next to his mom and plants a kiss on her cheek before he orders a drink from the bar.

"Is this a daily occurrence?" He asks her.

"Twice a week," his mom reveals. "AJ actually likes to spend time with his family." She quips before she sips on her coffee. "Noah will hang out with me on Wednesdays, but Addie is a definite no."

Jax raises an eyebrow at that. "So it isn't just me."

Gemma purses her lips and her hands come up and grabs his, "I know it's hard baby. It's tough with girls, but you have to admit, she's like you. Loves deep, hates deeper –"

Jax snorts. "Thanks, Ma."

"Hey I'm just telling you the truth, it's in our genes. Hell, look at Noelle when she gets a bug up her ass." His mom points out. "You were her whole world, baby. I think she is still trying to understand why you weren't there." She adds somberly.

Jax shakes his head. "Are you sure that's all that's going on with her?"

"Truthfully, this change in her happened when there was a run in with Greg and Camilla."