Blacksmith of souls

There are lots of souls which wait to be forged by the blacksmith of time. Some, only some shine after the process but all of them burned before becoming a cold steel that a deathly blade. A blade that soulless are afraid of... Since the soul is forged to become a blade in time should everyone achieve? Of course not, some should fade away in cold dungeons of blacksmith's workshop, no one would look at them as they are lost souls...

As a king, you will be tested by the blacksmith... The blacksmith doesn't work in hurry, he has ages and ages... The blacksmith using the hammer of time... The blacksmith is time... Would you shine or would you fade away? Will you be sharpened or will be left to become a rusted lost soul in the darkness?

CursedFeanor was sharpening his sword himself at the halls of Nargothrond. Everyone could hear the sounds... He was sure that he became a true king, he used PaladinBlood with honour, he faced the test of time with the elder days spirit. Now everything is silent until... Until a new soul is forged by the blacksmith, look the time ticks in sounds of steel and fire... "Clannggg... clannggg... clannggg..."

Art: Fëanor with Silmarils, sword, and blacksmith hammer, illustration by Soni Alcorn-Hender