Chapter 16- Maddi's P.O.V

--Maddi’s P.O.V—

  I'm glad he came up and talked to me, because I knew I wouldn't have. I wouldn't know what to say! But he's cool, he isn't dumb; which is a plus, he has an accent; which is an OBVIOUS plus, and he was cute. I could even say hot. We hung out for the remaining of the day besides; quick breaks to eat with out families. We made up jokes about the crabs in the sand, I teased him about his hatred to marine life, he seemed like he was having fun with me, because I know I was enjoying his company. He did tease me a lot on the fact that I'm Canadian though, which is fair. We had our equal share on bugging each other.

*

     "So is there really a reason you came up and talked to me? Or was life just so boring you lowered your priorities." I said, nudging him, we were walking along the beach at sunset.

     "You seemed interesting! And you really are." He said nudging back, but putting his arm around me for a few seconds, he was warmer than I thought he would be. I looked up at his and i rested my head on his shoulder. We stopped to admire the view on the ocean, around us, there are more people taking pictures of the sun set, I would too, but I left my iPod back in my room, and I didn’t want to ask if he wanted to take pictures. He asked if I wanted to sit down, so we did, it was sandy, but that didn't matter, at this time I can safely say, "I was in lust with him", its true, he was sweet and funny, yet he still was a mystery; a whole side of him I still want to find out.

     There was only 4 days left in my vacation, but another week in his. It was getting quite dark, so we agreed on walking back to our rooms, but he walked me to mine first, being the English gentleman his is. We agreed on seeing each other tomorrow, we hugged, I attempted to kiss him on the cheek, but I guess he didn’t expect it, and it didn’t work out so well. We both kinda laughed, but I saw his gaze move down to my lips, and I quickly moved closer to him, and our lips pressed together, my hands placed lightly on his shoulders, and his on my waist. It lasted a couple seconds, and we both pulled away and smiled.

     He was obviously more experienced than me, I've been trying to calculate all day how many women he's gotten with, I was thinking along the lines of --more than me--, so that could mean any number. "I'll see you tomorrow, Maddi.” He said whispering, but his accent stilled glowed, and he smiled.

     "See you." I said, smiling, probably blushing, taking one last look at him and turning around and opening the door, only to see Stephen standing there.