ethereal

{ "your beauty is out of this world, jennie." }

jennie lay soft and warm in lisa's arms, with the latter occasionally taking a few strands of hair in her hands and twirling them between her fingers.

"lis, stretch your arm out." the brunette locked her gaze with lisa, and lisa swore she felt her stomach twist into a tight knot.

"what for?"

"just do it."

and lisa did, her eyes narrowing suspiciously at jennie who wore the cutest eye smile. the latter waited until lisa had her arm hanging off the couch, before she peeled herself away from lisa and stood up.

lisa stared at her in confusion, until she felt a fluffy pair of lips press against her knuckles.

fuck, i love this girl so much.

"love you too." jennie chuckled, settling herself back on the couch and into lisa's arms.

lisa could only pull the girl impossibly closer to her body, snuggling her nose into the brunette's soft locks and taking a light whiff of her girlfriend's sweet scent.

"jennie,"

jennie hummed a low tune in response, turning herself around so that she was facing lisa.

"you're beautiful, inside and out."

"i know, you've been telling me that since last year."

"and i'll never stop reminding you. you're ethereal, jennie kim."

-

lisa woke up to the smell of pancakes, and it brought a smile to her face immediately.

i can't wait to make her my wife.

she dragged herself off the bed and rubbed her eyes groggily. there was a skip in her steps as she ran towards the kitchen and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist.

"good morning babe," she mumbles against jennie's shoulders, causing the latter to freeze in her spot when she felt lisa's lips graze against her soft skin.

"all these pancakes but you're the only one i want to eat." lisa joked, and managed to dodge a hit across her arm just in time.

"shut up and eat your food, idiot." jennie laughed lightly, her giggles a pleasant melody to lisa's ears.

lisa cupped her lover's face gently in her palms. "you're as beautiful as these pancakes, i love you."

-

"i'm home," lisa perked her head up at her favourite sound. she jumped off her bed and made a quick dash to the door, enveloping her girlfriend in her arms within seconds.

"jen, i missed you so much." lisa whined, earning a slight chuckle from the shorter girl.

"it's only been hours since i left, silly."

lisa pulled away, but the smile fell from her face.

"jen?"

jennie hummed in response, her gaze held steady in lisa's eyes.

"why do you look so... wounded? why are there cuts on your face? what is this bruise doing here-" lisa's words were cut off by a pair of soft lips against hers.

"just treat my wounds please, lisa."

jennie winced in pain as she watched lisa lightly dab medication on her injuries. she could see all the questions lisa had within her worried expression, and she was just grateful that the girl had decided not to pry into the situation.

"are you even human, jennie kim? even in this state you look like a goddess." lisa smiled, her fingers reaching over to tuck a lose strand of hair behind jennie's ear.

-

the couple sat in an empty cafe, enjoying the serene ambience and a slice of jennie's favourite chocolate cake.

lisa didn't realise that she had dropped her fork while admiring jennie's beauty, her flawless complexion and soft hair.

"staring isn't polite, manoban." jennie teased, bringing a forkful of cake into lisa's mouth.

"i can't help it, you beautiful bitch."

the bells on the door of the cafe chimed as the door opened, and lisa instantly recognised her best friend.

"kim jisoo!" lisa flailed her long arms in the air, in hopes of catching her the girl's attention.

and she did, but it was a rather confused look she got from jisoo.

"what are you doing here, lisa?"

"to eat with jennie, duh." lisa rolled her eyes at jisoo's amazingly dumb question, and giggled together with her girlfriend.

jisoo didn't laugh at lisa's joke, instead her brows scrunched up in confusion.

"what's wrong, jisoo?"

don't say anything to lisa, please. jennie pleads, her dark brown orbs wavering in fear. but it's not like jisoo could hear her anyways.

"lisa," jisoo breathed out, taking a step away from the now confused girl. "there isn't anybody beside you."

;

[ a/n: this is a flop fhsjjs i actually had this sitting in my notes for the longest time but i didn't think it was good enough to be out here but here it is hehe it's been a long time since i updated this feels great ]