still [ pt. 2 ]

lisa, i couldn't sleep the night before, thinking that i would finally get to see you the next morning. my heart kept pounding hard, and i had no idea why. 

after you turned around to face me, with your cute smile flashed across your face, i couldn't help but to wrap my arms around you for a tight hug.

but even as i sat next to you, our fingers intertwined securely together, you were fooling around with chaeyoung and all i could see was the way she grabbed your other hand in hers.

i was raging internally, and yet i still had no idea why. ( or maybe i just didn't want to admit it. )

it was only until i felt your warm grip tighten on my small hands and saw the way your fingers were struggling to break free from chaeyoung's grasp, that i started to calm down.

it's scary, really, to find out i wasn't as straight as i assumed i was.

i thought he was the one for me, but i started to realise that it was you i think about when i'm up in the middle of the night.

i was falling for you, hard.

and then i saw how your dark brown orbs glimmered as your gaze landed on me, and how they would occasionally land on my lips. i started to find comfort only in your hugs, and i would do anything to be by your side.

shit, i'm gay.

but i know you are too, it's too obvious. so just let me pull you close to my body and plant a soft kiss on your lips.

damn, i never knew they tasted so sweet, and i never knew it was your lips which i wanted to taste for the rest of my life.

;

[ a/n: so i just,,, made this into a happy ending bc some of yall wanted it ahem also i feel bad for not updating "special" after publishing it for almost a week already im sorryyyy i'll update it really soon hehe ]