Roberson paced around his office, biting the last few bits of his finger nails.

He had been waiting for over half and hour for any results and he was slowly going into insanity.

Detective West knocked on the wooden door before entering. "I think I found something."

Robertson quickly followed him, knocking over objects in the process.

Detective West sat down in his spinning chair and made a few clicks with the mouse and got up a video.

It was Jade sitting in the waiting room with Rachel. They eventually got called into the Doctor's office.

All eyes were on Robertson as he looked up from the computer, nostrils flared, knuckles white.

"Son of a fucking bitch."

Jade sprinted through the woods, her feet aching which each step.

She knew McGee wouldn't be able to catch her but his partner could and she'd have to be cautious with every twist and turn she made.

In the distance she spotted Officer Darren Cheverston. Jades eyes lit up with relief.

She laughed, cried and yelled. "HELP!"

Cheverston turned to face her and his eyes wide.

"Jade!" He yelled, sprinting over to her.

She fell limp in his arms and cried. "I'm so happy I found you."

She cried a sigh of relief, sinking into his arms, tears spilling down her face. She pulled back from him, breathing heavily.

He had a tight grip on her and she furrowed her brows. "How did you find me?"

"I was coming to get you," he said with a side smile.

Jade looked down at his hands to see a bag full of sedations in one hand and rope and duct tape in the other.

She slowly took a step backwards.

"How did you know where I was?" She asked slowly.

He only smirked in reply.

Jades heart raced a thousand times faster whilst tears spilt down her face as she backed up further.

She shook her head. "N-No, I-it c-can't be y-you."

He sighed with a smile. "You see my darling Jade, everyone underestimates me, when they shouldn't."

Her face grew into a scowl. "You bastard."

He chuckled. "You're defiantly Robertson's daughter."

It was Jades turn to smirk. "I certainly am."

Cheverston gave her a puzzled look.

Before he knew it, Jade kneed him as hard as she could in his manhood, brought her other knee up to his nose and collided her fist into his jaw.

As Cheverston groaned in agony Jade made a run for it.

"You'll pay for that." He growled, staggering to his feet whilst whipping blood from his face.

He chased her through the woods. Jade may of been fast but he was a criminal with police force training.

He tackled her to the floor and got a needle from his back pocket.

Jade spat at him and used her head to head butt him but ended up injuring herself.

"You'll have to kill me before I go back there!" She hissed.

Cheverston gave her a crooked bloody smile. "Don't worry that time will come and your father will be watching."

She hissed at him while he stabbed her with the needle.

Jade let the darkness consume her, hoping she'd never wake up again.

A/N
Wow haven't updated in ages!
Sorry about that everyone!
School has just been hectic for me and I'm always tired.

To be honest I sorta forgot about this until you guys reminded me to finally update!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

And isn't Cheverston some a$$

P.S I'll be updating this more