Chapter 9

"Hello," a voice greeted (Y/N).

"Freddy Krueger?" (Y/N) asked confused.

"You bit my hand! You little f**ker!"

"You have to help me! There's a man with a big chainsaw that's after me! Please help me!" (Y/N) pleaded.

"Oh, that guy? That's Leatherface!" Freddy explained.

"He's gonna kill me!" (Y/N) began crying, her chest heaving with each cry.

"He won't hurt you, after you bit my hand. I sent him to get you!" Freddy said, as it went quiet.

"I told you she'd get scared!" A voice unveiled itself from the silence.

(Y/N) whipped around to see someone dressed in black from head to toe accompanied with a ghost mask. (Y/N) screamed again, however this grim figure didn't scare her as much as 'Leatherface.'

"Help me!" (Y/N) bawled.

"No one's gonna hurt you. I'm Ghostface and you are?" Ghostface introduced himself.

"Help me you a**holes!" (Y/N) shrieked.

Then something picked (Y/N) up from the back of her shirt, it spun her around and it was him. Leatherface.

"Let me go you d**k! You bastard!" (Y/N) squirmed in Leatherface's grip but he was too strong.

"Leatherface, let her go.

The girl seems to be petrified to death." An unfamiliar voice spoke.

(Y/N) looked in the direction of a voice to see a man with grey hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Hannibal Lecter, what's your name young lady?" The man with the grey hair said.

Leatherface dropped (Y/N) and she fell on the grimy floor, she stood up and dusted off herself.

"(Y/N), where the hell am I? What do you want from me?" (Y/N) demanded.

"You're in a dream, you fell asleep whilst studying." Hannibal informed.

"Why the hell are you bothering me? Are there other sick f**ks like you?" (Y/N) interrogated.

"Of course! There's Michael Myers, Norman Bates, Jason Vorhees, Chucky..." Ghostface began.

"We get it! Just shut the hell up already!" Freddy yelled, Ghostface was silenced.

"Fine I see how it is, always telling me to shut up..." Ghostface muttered.

"Wait, but you guys..." (Y/N) began, she thought she recognized these people. "You're characters, from horror films-slashers to be exact. Right?"

"Finally! About time!" Freddy crossed his arms as his voice drowned in sarcasm.

(Y/N) remembered that her Dad would watch horror films all the time, although she wasn't a big fan she would still watch them sometimes. Except at some parts her Dad had sent her out of the room.

"So, what do you want with me?" (Y/N) asked, in a calmer manner than before.

"Well, when Freddy first entered your dream he was going to kill you. Except, you intrigued him because of how you said that you felt sorry for us due to our negative past experiences. Which is why we brought you here today." Hannibal said.

"Because I intrigued you?" (Y/N) mumbled.

"Ok shut up! I want to ask some questions!" Ghostface cried.

"No! I have some questions first!" (Y/N) retorted. "Why did you have to scare me so much? Sending Leatherface trying to rip me to shreds with his chainsaw!"

"I told you! We shouldn't have sent him!" Ghostface said turning to Freddy and Hannibal.

"That doesn't matter anymore," Freddy said.

"Well what do you want from me now?" (Y/N) quizzed.

"How come Freddy didn't scare you but Leatherface did?" Ghostface said.

"I remember when I was thirteen my Dad was watching 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' the 1974 one. When I walked in the room and he said that I could watch it. I chose to watch it and it was really disturbing.' (Y/N) said. "And he was right in my face ready to bring that chainsaw down on me!"

"I see," Hannibal said.

"Can I go now?" (Y/N) whined.

"Not quite yet," Hannibal responded.

"I've had a long day-I just want to rest!"

"We still have a few more questions,"

"Fine! What?" (Y/N) yelled.

"Have you been getting bullied at school?" Hannibal asked.

"That's none of your goddamn business!" (Y/N) shrieked.

"(Y/N), we don't want you to be alone. We're here to help, but we can't make you feel better if you don't tell us what's wrong." Hannibal indicated.

"You sort out your own life not mine!" (Y/N) yelled.

"She's a feisty one, isn't she?" Freddy crossed his arms.

"SHUT THE F**K UP AND LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS!" (Y/N) bellowed.

"(Y/N), please. We want to help you, you have no one." Hannibal tried reasoning to (Y/N).

"Why? Why are you so obsessed with me?" (Y/N) demanded.

"Your father, he was a friend of us." Hannibal explained.

"What?" (Y/N) replied, shocked.

"I'm not the right person to explain the whole story," Hannibal declared. "But in time, you'll find out. In the meantime, we're here to help you."

"You're not going to torture or kill me?" (Y/N) queried.

"Kitten, if we were gonna hurt you we would've done it already." Freddy remarked.

"Now, have you been getting bullied?" Hannibal cross-examined.

"I can see she has, her face is f**ked up." Freddy snickered.

"Shut the hell up you p**sy! Yes, I have been!" (Y/N) replied curtly.

"(Y/N) and Freddy watch your language," Hannibal scolded.

"What happened when you got bullied?" Ghostface questioned.

(Y/N) took a deep sigh and explained what had happened at her first, torturous first day at school. She also told them about her parent's divorce and about her Dad. As well as her abusive Aunt.

(Y/N) wouldn't tell these things to everyone but despite the fact that she was in a room full of psychopaths, something told her that it was okay for her to tell them and that they'd understand. However, she still found it weird, considering this was her first encounter with them-except Freddy.

"Jesus," Ghostface said after (Y/N) had finished.

"It's fine, it could be worse." (Y/N) replied.

"Well..." Freddy began.

(Y/N)'s surrounding environment began to fade.

"Great I'm waking up," (Y/N) muttered.

Soon her surroundings had dissipated into nothing, and (Y/N) woke up to find herself sitting at her desk staring into her science book.

"Damn, what a dream. I think I'm going nuts." (Y/N) rubbed her forehead and went to wash her face.

A/N

So, what did you think 😏? Do you have any theories? If you do let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote and leave a comment with your opinion! I'll see you in the next chapter.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Remain insane 😜!!