Leave him alone

*Minhyuk POV*

How can he kiss him, doesn't he know how I would feel. He changed by just one person and that person has to be a play boy. " Minhyuk dinner is ready come out of your room." Kihyun said from downstairs. I quickly whipped away my tears and went downstairs and look who I saw Hyungwon and wonwoo kissing in the hallway. They suddenly saw me and I walked away as fast as possible. " Minhyuk hy.." I heard hyungwon say faintly. We all sat down. For the first time in forever I sat next to Kihyun with dinner. We had dinner and after a while wonwoo wanted to annouch something. " I wanted to tell you all something." He said. " Will you finely tell the truth." I said with an annoyed voice. " Ya Minhyuk stay nice that you don't trust him is okey but being like this is not okey. Tell what you wanted to say Wonwoo." shownu said. " It's okey Shownu hyung. Anyway I wanted to annouch that Hyungwon and I are dating. I wanted to sya it as some may think that we arefriends with benefits or something but we are dating." Wonwoo said with a smile. I looked at Hyungwon and he smiled happily too. How can that be, How can he change so much. Wonwoo must have done something.

"Minhyuk Hyung can I speak to you alone." Hyungwon said to me after the announcement. "sure." i answered I was annoyed by this. "minhyuk hyung why don't you trust wonwoo are you mad at me." he said to me, he looked sad. "I don't trust him because he said stuff while you were showering, stuff that would hurt you. And of course I'm mad at you, suddenly you changed like you were shy and didn't let people get close to you easily, you were always able to hold those bad guys away but now your turning in one. And even trying a sigarette, and allowing him to kiss you. You know how I feel about it." I kinda let my emotions get over me and started to tear up. " Hyung, I'm sorry please don't cry." Hyungwon said that and suddenly hugged me. "I still care about you." I started to hug him back when I suddenly felt an arm on my shoulder the arm was from Wonwoo. " Ya Hyungwonnie why are you hugging him." he said. " Because he was crying and I always hug Minhyuk hyung." Hee said. That made me smile a bit that he still hugs me. " DOn't hug him anymore it will make me jealous, he is not your boyfriend so don't hug him." Wonwoo grabbed Hyungwon by the arm and brought him in his room. A few seconds later he came out of the room and grabed me by the arm and pulled me to my room. " ya what are you doing!?" " shut up!" he said. He pushed me on my bed. "don't hug my boyfriend alright, I won't even hug him or els my boyfriend gets mad." he said. " your boyfriend but your Hyungwons boyfriend." I said. " You think I didn't had a boyfriend in clan S. Mingyu was the best boyfriend But now he is lost. Hyungwon is just like me and we need each other. so Hyungwon is my new best boyfriend." he said. " how can you cheat on your boyfriend. you will hurt Hyungwon if he hears this." " DO you think I did nothing to him? I drugged him. We from clan S make all kinds of drug I made one to change a part of him memory and personality, I just gave him a bit of that when the drug wears out." he said with an evil smile.

The days went on Hyungwon totally changed. He smoked and even drank sometimes. He was like wonwoo. He has been taking that weird drug of Wonwoo for 3 months. I started to get depressed because of it.

" Jooheon do you know somebody who can find people I want to find a person?" I said. " yeah I know a person You can go to this address." he said and gave me a small note with the address and name of the person. The person is called Yuta. I went to the place and rang the bell. " who is this?" I heard a voice say. " I'm Minhyuk a friend of Jooheon." I said. the door went open and I got greeted by a nice Japanese man who was Yuta. " So what do you want." he said. " I'm looking for somebody can you help me?" I asked. " sure who is it and from what clan." he said. Looks like he knows all the clans and also knows where to find them. " Mingyu of clan S he doesn't know me but we got his boyfriend at our place and he is getting on my nerves. " sure but I got a little problem you see my boyfriend Winwin and I addopted a kid so you have to watch her. " don't worry it will only take 2 days." He said and packed his stuff and kissed his daughter and went a way with a small Chinese boy. The 2 days went fast as that kid was very hyper. " So here you go this is clan S mingyu." Winwin said while bringing him inside. " Hello Mingyu Please get your boyfriend." I said. " Wait Wonwoo is here what is he doing." He asked. " he is stealling my bestfriend and became his boyfriend. He used some kinda drug to change his personality and stuff." I said to him while looking down. " Well we have to get that kid out of that trans, Would he push me away if he saw me on top of you?" he asked. " ya why are you and wonwoo both so dirty minded. And I think so. We shared literally an heart and I kinda almost killed myself when I saw him death in my bathtub." I said to him. " alright let's go to that house when we get inside say i'm home but I will kiss you when you almost finish the word home. You have to lead me to your room while we kiss it has to look like we are about to have sex that way it will trigger him." He said and I just nodded.

"I'm ho....mmmhh" I screamed in the house. We saw the others ask what happened but we just walked while kissing my room in. " Moam a bit that way they think you have sex don't worry I won't do anything." he wishpered in my ear. And with just a sec after my moam I saw a mad Hyungwon Inside the room and a surprised wonwoo behind him. " Yah leave him alone don't touch him!!" He screamed to Mingyu and suddenly pushed him away from me. Hyungwon suddenly started to hug me and sat on my lap crying. " why are you having sex with a stranger, Please don't do that it will hurt me." he said. " Minhyuk is this what he would probably do as his old self?" Mingyu asked. I noddedand thanked him. " Ya wonwoo I got lost and you already go for another boy. You can't live without daddy. Look at your face so surprised to see me." Mingyu said to wonwoo. " But how where were you. Where are the others." Wonwoo said while crying in Mingyu chest.

Mingyu told wonwoo that most members are in japan and that Jun and the8 are still in China. They all would come back to Korea soon. I was surprised by the sudden change of wonwoo character. " Minhyuk this is the real wonwoo just like Hyungwon only he probably took the drug by accident, because he made the drug it was hard to get out of the trans as he was the maker and the drug was very special that if the maker gets it in his character would change." Mingyu said to me. " wah that is totally diffrent. His personality is literally like Hyungwon." " Hyungwon and Wonwoo could become friends though because they do share the same power and their personality is almost the same. " Mingyu said. " Well Let's wait for that to happend and rest. Hyungwon I'm happy that your back to your old self. Let's sleep."

____________________________________________________

author note.

Well I love wonwoo to much that I made him a good person again. I think that this story is really big but i still love the story. I don't know how to end it yet but the boys aren't in a relation ship yet.

It will happen most likely next chapter but I dont know yet so I hope you guys can still enjoy it

__________________________________________________