Who are you?

listen to this song while reading

*Minhyuk POV*

" I'm looking for Hyungwon do you know where he is ?" I heard a voice from behind me ask. " yes I know where he is who are you." I asked him while I turned around to face him. The boy who was looking for him looked young probably the same age as me. " I'm Wonwoo." "I'm Minhyuk, Hyungwons friend follow me." I said. "hyungwonnie there is somebody called Wonwoo who want to see you." I said while going inside the house. Hyungwon came down running to us. " Wonwoo, so you made it back!" I heard Hyungwon scream. I wonder how he knows this dude and came back from what. " How do you know him Hyungwonnie?"" Well I m him when I couldn't return to my body he had the same problem so we hung out a lot, I am pretty close to him but you don't have to become jealous." he said to me. For some reason I can't  trust that boy he looks like a player. " Okey don't come home late alright your still underaged so no alcohol either." Hyungwon nodded and left with the boy. " ya did you guys knew about that boy wonwoo." I asked the others. " yes we knew Hyungwon told us not to tell because you would get jealous." Shownu hyung said. " Wha so rude i'm his bestfriend we sometimes look like a bit more than just bestfriends but he doesn't want to tell  me that." I left the room and went outside to get some fresh air. How can he change from a shy boy to somebody that made friends easily? what does he see in that boy to suddenly go out? Does he like him more than me? wha this is driving me crazy. Wait isn't that  Hyungwon with wonwoo. They are going inside club, does that mean he is the same age as me that he can enter and take Hyungwon with him. Hyungwon is even smiling like a crazy men. I should go home and wait for him to go home. 

(a few hours later)

" i'm back." hyungwonnie said while walking inside the livingroom with a drunk wonwoo on him back. " ya do you know how late it is also why is he with you, he is drunk and should go home and why did you enter a club your underaged." I asked him all those questions while smelling his breath to check if he drank. " How did you know i went inside a club, and he is with me because he doesn't got a home anymore he said that the accident damaged his brain so like who his family and past memories are gone. So I told him when he would wake up to ask the nurse where I am and that he can stay with me. And I didn't drink don't worry." he said while placing him on the couch. " Ya are you crazy you only met him as a ghost kinda thing and now you let him stay in the house. And I saw you enter a club I was taking some fresh air and saw you and him go inside a club. That boy has to go he is not a good influence for you." I said. " How do you know that he is not a good influence for me you met him for 2 minutes. You can't protect me forever I have to grow up too. I will wash myself and go to bed." he said and left me. Aish how can he be like that now, he was so pure and now rebelling against me all because of this boy. " So I'm not a good influence for him. Well you're right on that part. But he deside to join me I didn't do anything nor did I said something to him." Wonwoo said with smile while he sat up. " I thought you were drunk. Who the heck are you don't go near him again." I said with fear. " No, I won't leave him. He is so pretty just like me, ah also something he doesn't know is that i am from the past, I used to be part of the X clan But left pretty fast and joined clan S. But all the members are kinda lost we got separated. With him I won't feel lonely and I can have some fun too. He will soon fall for me, he than won't be like he used to be." wonwoo said with a sly smile. " Wait your here for his body, your using his kindness." " Do you think that I will maybe really fall for him just like you. Now go away I want to sleep." Wonwoo said. I tried to hit me but he blocked me. I went to my room. All I can think of is what wonwoo said he came from a clan but all the members are on diffrent places and they don't know where they are.

(next day)

"Jooheonna do you know something about clan s?" I asked him. " Yes Wonwoo is from that clan why." he said. " well I don't trust him, he said some stuff and I don't believe him, he said that the other members are somewhere else everbody got located to somewhere else and nobody know where who is." " thats true their group is big they got 13 members so a lot of members are in a diffrent country, Wonwoo also got checked by clan A and they got to know that through some research, don't worry about him he can be trusted, he is also mine friend." Jooheon said. Why can't nobody see him acting. Hyungwon shouldn't change what if he changes in the wrong way. 

" Hyungwonnie let's do something fun." I asked. " sorry Minhyuk hyung Wonwoo asked me to go to the park, we can hang out later alright." he said. while they were walking away wonwoo turned his head and gave a sly smile. I should follow them. Okey they went to the park but what will they do. I sneaked behind a bush when I saw Yoonho running up to Hyungwon. "Hyungwon hyung your better. Do you remember  me?" " ah Yoonho thank you for the drawing you gave me it was pretty." " who is this person where is Minhyuk hyung?" " Ah Minhyuk hyung is at home this is Wonwoo hyung. He is my friend." " ah he looks pretty to bad that I have to go I saw you when my mom told me would leave. bye bye" Yoonho grew a bit, but he is still very cheerful and hyper. " Hyungwonna you should try this, just inhale in and than blow it out." I saw wonhoo give Hyungwon a sigaret. Does he want Hyungwon to become a junk, come on Hyungwon don't take it. " Alright." Hyungwon took the sigaret but when it touched his mounth, Wonwoo took it out of his hand and kissed him. Wait he kissed hyungwon and hyungwon is not pushing him away. that can't be true he can't love him right. While that happened I runaway to home and locked me in my room.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

author note

So I added seventeen in the book and I love Wonwoo. I love seventeen and stan them too. But I think that Wonwoo playing a bad boy/ player would fit him a bit even though his personality is totally diffrent as a fellow cancer like him it felt weird to write it as I got a similair personality as him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------