I.M birthday

*Kihyun pov*

"Hyungwon wake up, Let's start to decorate this place and make the food for I.M birthday." I said while waking sleeping beauty. he directly woke up this time, I.M and he were like brothers so he organized the birthday party. he asked me for help on his birthday as I.M would become 18 years now. I.M is close to Hyungwon as they are only two year apart togheter with Jooheon. "hyung will you make the food I will decorate and later help you with the food if needed." " sure go a ahead."

Lets start with the cake. We got  a lot of stuff just for his birthday but it will be his big day. the cake should be a medium size with a big 18 on it. He likes chocolade so it will be a chocolade cake. I should also make a nice lunch with some healthy bread. and as drinks we should do some coke.

*hyungwon pov*

I should first decorate the walls. Ah what is it a pain to blow air in the ballon. But it is all for our maknae his birthday should go well today. Clan A will come and I even invited his mother too be here. the party is not smaal and not big but also not medium. he will love and will see his mother again. I should decorate his chair to sit on so that he knows that it is his chair. It is his favourite colour green with a bit of gold in between. I was done after a solid 30 minutes. So I went to check on Kihyun hyung who was cooking for today. It smelled nice in the kitchen. The cake was almost done just the topping the meat was also ready only just the drinks and the salad and were done. "hyung I will pour in the drinks for you so that you can focus on the salad." I told Kihyun. he said okey and went on with the salad. we finishend on the same time. The other also had woken up excepept for I.M he was still asleep. we waited for the guest outside that they wouldn't had to ring the bell so that he wouldn't wake up. everybody got in and started to hide, we changed the time on his clock so that it would rinkel later. The lights were out and we suddenly heard I.M scream in the room " ya where are you guys this is not funny it's scary!". and thats when the lights turned on and we all screamed surprise. " happy birthday I.M!" i screamed after the surprise. you could see that he almost wanted to cry. We were holding this secret for a week and he didn't knew it.

" ah my little boy has gotten big and is finely 18. I love you changkyun." his mother walked toward hims with a big smile on her face and a present for him." I.M gave her a hug and unpacked the present it was a key. " I bought you guys a house so that you guys won't have to live in the caravan even though it's pretty big I think a real house is better." she said. all 7 of us thanked her. the day went perfect I.M was happy and everybody on the party to. 

I wander what our next adventure is.

_____________________________________

author note

A small chapter I though about making a little filler as the story is already big don't worry I won't make them so much. the story will continue and they will meet somebody that will make the story a bit more spicy. ;)

_______________________________________