our past

We met when i was looking at the clouds in my so called garden. 

The sky looks so pretty, I wonder how those clouds feel like, probably very soft. Ah I want be on those clouds now and sleep on them. It's weird one of the clouds had a red spot on it for a moment. Hmm, so clouds can have spots to like we have. "Hey boy, can you trow me the ball!?" I looked to my left facing the person who just asked me something. "Who are you, I never met any othe people?" I asked him. "you never met people pff haha are your parants afraid that you meet wrong people?"he asked. "no, they think I'm to young to play alone outside but what is your name mine is Hyungwon." I told him my name with a smiling face. "I'm Minhyuk, I'm 6 years old, can you trow me the ball now." he said in an annoyed tone. "I don't want to, now I have something to play with." I joked with what I said but he believed it. "Yah give me my ball back I was playing with it together with kwangji hyung. Why don't you play with us than."he looked at his friend if it was alright to ask me to play with them. "I have to ask my mom wait a sec" I walked to the door and asked my mom, she went outside and asked him to not make it to late, she asked the other boy called Kwangji to watch for because he was the oldest.

I took the ball with me and went to were they were. I gave them the ball and we walked to the place were they were playing before. "do you know how to play soccer?" I heard the older boy ask me. "I don't know how to play it." I replied him. "You have to kick the ball between those canes when you do that you get a point. If you miss you won't get any." is what minhyuk than said. kwangji than added: "soccer is mosty played with more players but because we only have us 3 we play it like that, do you understand Hyungwon?" I nodded and we started to play.  Minhyuk and Kwangji didn't miss it so many times as I did, But they played it much more than I did. "hyungwon, you're really bad at this, hit is with the side of your feet it mostly goes through the canes."kwangji gave me the advise and I used it. It went through. "Jeey, it went through. Did you saw that I finally get a point." I gave them a big smile and they both laughed really hard. "hyungwon why haven't we seen you at our school?" "i have never seen you either."they both asked me why. "I get homeschooled, I'm the son of the mayor."the both looked shocked at what I told them. "the mayor got a wife and son this kind while he is so rude." they said both on the same time. I Just gave them a confused look at what they just said.

We went to the candy shop to buy some candy, My mother gave us each abit of money to buy candy. "hello Kwangji and Minhyuk do you 2 got a new friend?"  is what the shopower said when we walked in."yes this is Hyungwon, we wanted to buy candy with this much money each." and Kwangji showed the money while minhyuk said that. "come here and choose some candy."he smiled at us. He than told us to be quiet and not to move. An armed peron came inside the shop. I became scared because of the man. "old man give the money your, or do you want us to close this shop!" the armed man screamed towards him like he did something wrong. The shopowner gave the money to him. "here you go sir, this is the amount that I had to pay. The armed man took the money and went out of the shop. älright boys you can speak again."the man smiled again. "sir why did they man ask for money?" I asked him. "well all the shop keepers need to pay, 70% goes to the king that is the original amout we mostly had to pay, but the mayor makes us pay more just to keep money for himself." He told me. "now choose your candy kid."

After chosing candy and giving our money to the man we left and went to the place were we played before."I hate my dad now, he make people pay to much money and even send armed people to them." I said. "hyungwon don't say that about your dad he is still your dad." "you shouldn't hate your dad he loves you right." Minhyuk and Kwangji tried to change my thought. "My dad never looks at me, He has never played with me. I only see him around breakfast and dinner. He has never said I love you or hugged me." I told them. Kwangji than said:"hmm, maybe he doesn't know how to be with his son.".  "I saw him hit my Mother once, they had a fight about him never being home and than he hit her." I told them this even my moher doesn't know I saw that. "Let's change the subject now."minhyuk looked a bit sad and wanted to change the subject. "while actually we have to go home it is getting late." kwangji told us. "aw, I don't wan to go home yet." Minhyuk and I said it on the same time. Kwangji took both our hands and brought us home we first went to minhyuk house that was really close by mine only he lived on the third store. Kwangi than bought me home. "Hyungwon, Minhyuk and I have school tommorow so we will play with you after that okey." I nodded to Kwangji and went inside. I told My mother what had happend and that Kwangji and Minhyuk are really nice to me.

I played with him almost everyday since that day. But at a certain moment Kwangji moved, He could live inside the kings protected place. Minhyuk and I were left behind, Kwangji did write us everyday and we wrote him back together. Minhyuk and I were like brothers almost. even my mother said that we were cute together and looked like family. 2 months after Kwangji left, something big happend. Minhyuk was at my place so he was safe, But somebody burned down his house with his parents and siblings inside it. When we walked Minhyuk Home that day we saw his whole house up in flames. we asked the firefighters if somebody survifed, but nobody did. It was the first time I saw Minhyuk cry. He didn't had a home or a family to go too. My mom let Minhyuk sleep with us for a long time until my dad kicked him out. "what does this stray kid still do in my house, he has to leave right now. Hyungwon you aren't allowed to be with this dirt again." That day I gave Minhyuk basicly all my pocket money. I told him I would still play with him and would be with him everyday. My mother told him that she would give me food and water everyday for him and when its winter he could stay in the garage so my dad wouldn't notice. he never goes in the garage in the winter. Minhyuk was the one who helped me when my mother left the family when i felt down. We grew up together. He became friends first with our friends that we have now, and than introduced me to them. I won't want to lose him. I love him.

Our memory will always stay with us, that is what binds us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

little author note.

If your a die hard fan than you guys maybe remember kwangji from no mercy. he is actually the same age as minhyuk but I made him older for this story. he does look older than his age, so it fitted perfectly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------