My wish

*kihyun pov*

I woke up in a white room but next to my body. How can I see my own body laying on the bed. I walked to Jooheon and waved in front of his eyes but their was no respons. "your dying Kihyun hyung. This is your spirit it always leave your body when your either dying or in coma."I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Hyungwon. "Hyungwon what do you mean leave our body as spirits?"I said with a confused look. "well we are basicly or in coma or close to dead thats when our spirits leave our body and do some stuff before leaving for good. at least that was what a person told me. so what do you want to do hyung?"hyungwon said with a soft but shy smile. "I don't want to die is that an option? "i said and Hyungwon shook his head. "not that they told me about, they told me that when your ready and your wish has been fullfide you go to your body and touch it."he said. "well than I want to talk with all of them indivuely and tell them not to blame minhyuk. I also want to see Minhyuk too." I said to Hyungwon. he nodded and we went to jooheon the next day. He was at the park as always in the morning to get a fresh breath and some streching. "I will make you human for a bit ok."Hyungwon said.

I suddenly kinda turned into flesh In front of Jooheon. "wah a ghost!" he screamed. "I'm not a ghost. It's me Kihyun . I became a spirit and somebody is helping me to do what I wish for and that was to talk with everybody indivuely. So I got turned into flesh for a bit."I told Jooehon who was still a bit scared. "ah hyung why did you had to scare me and turn into flesh right in front of me." he said with a sad but happy face. "Jooheon it isn't Minhyuk fault alright, I protected Minhyuk because I thought that he would die on spot if I did nothing. You know I care about Minhyuk he is my best friend." I said. "But your dying the docters said."Jooheon said with a sad face. "But I chose for it to protect him. Don't jus blame him or what happend with me. you have to apoligize. Not now but after a few days when I die or when I wake up okey." While I said that Jooheon nodded. I started to vanish again looks like times up with Jooheon, I waved at him for a second and than he couldn't see me. Well at least i could say it to Jooheon now the others. "Hyungwon when will you go back to your body?" I asked after the talk with Jooheon. "I don't know my body doesn't take me back. I tried to go back many times but it doens't work."he said with a sad face. "Let's go to shownu hyung. that way this goes faster." I said to him. "I can only show you 2 a day so hyung is the last one." he said to me I nodded as respons.

We went to Shownu who was at the river sitting and looking at the sky and cars. Shownu looks so inocent because this is still new for him even as oldest. "are you ready hyung?" Hyungwon said, I nodded. I started to become flesh again, I walked towards the bench were Shownu hyung was sitting at and sat next to him. "Hi Hyung what are you doing?" I said to him so he would notice. Shownu looked my way, at first he was shocked at my sudden apperance. "Looking at the sky andthinking about the past in the slums. But what are you doing here you should be in the hospital and not here." he said. " I became a spirit and somebody is helping me to do what I wish for and that was to talk with everybody indivuely. So I got turned into flesh for a bit." I told shownu. "But why what do you have to say and why like this."Shownu said. "Just to make sure of something I went to Jooheon today and he accepted it now you, I can only do this twice a day hyung." I told him, he said that I could say what I wanted to. "Hyung it isn't Minhyuk fault alright, I protected Minhyuk because I thought that he would die on spot if I did nothing. You know I care about Minhyuk he is my best friend." I said. Shownu started to get angry a bit because I started to talk about Minhyuk he than said: " So you saw that I hit him probably because of the accident?". I nodded in respons and than said: "you have to say sorry on the same time as Jooheon and the others okey.". He nodded with abit of a sad smile. I told him to cheer up and that it was ok, I did some cute things infront of him so that he would smile and it worked. "My time is up I have to go now bye hyung." I said and waved to him.

Looks like that what I am doing is something that dreins Hyungwons body he looked very tired after Shownu and even sat down when I became a spirit again. "Hyungwonna what's wrong, Is it dreining your body?" I said. " I kinda became tired thats all nothing is wrong, while you were talking with Shownu hyung, I could talk to the person who told me about this. He said that you can return if you really want to keep on living, but thats to deciede on you after your wish is done. he also told me that it worked on some people and are living their life the fullest since than." Hyungwon told me. "So their is a change that I can go back if I really show my body that I want to live?" I asked him to be sure and he nodded. We went back to the hospital were I saw some more spirits, some were from the hospital in a state like Hyungwon or me and some we already dead but help hose with a wish, they are stronger than Hyungwon with their power a bit. We went back to my room were I saw Minhyuk. He was suddenly said: "Kihyun I'm sorry. It is my fault that your like this, It is also my fault with what happend to Hyungwon please forgive me when your not here anymore. I have to go now and visit Hyungwon for a bit than I go to the caravan and sleep, I mostly stay in the caravan and do nothing, sorry I broke our promise that I wouldn't be depressed anymore." He than left and went to Hyungwons room. Hyungwon was with me so he could hear what he said to us. We went to sleep in my room for the night so that Hyungwon could get a bit rest and me to.

the following day we went to wonho who was in the gym earl in the morning. he was training in the morning like always. "are you ready hyung?" Hyungwon said to me. I nodded in reply and I turned it my flesh self behind wonho. the only thing is that he saw me suddenly apparing in the mirror what shocked him of course. "I'm not a ghost. It's me Kihyun . I became a spirit and somebody is helping me to do what I wish for and that was to talk with everybody indivuely. So I got turned into flesh for a bit." I told Wonho who looked like he wants to pee his pants just like Jooheon. "what do you want to tell is? and why like this we don't want to lose you."he said.  Wonho it  isn't Minhyuk fault alright, I protected Minhyuk because I thought that he would die on spot if I did nothing. You know I care about Minhyuk he is my best friend. I do this as this is my wish if I leave you all will still hate Minhyuk and blame him and like maybe  few moths after cooling down you guys ould say sorry and that is to long if Minhyuk would feel worser than." I said to him. Wonho did understood what I said he knew that what I said is true and would happen if I didn't do this. than without warning I vanished. "Hyungwon is everything ok do you need to rest?"