14

Someone who cares about as he does. But the problem is he doesn't know.

Taehyung is stumbling up the stairs to their shared flat

Taehyung is stumbling up the stairs to their shared flat. 'Ahhh I am so tired' he groans out. His legs begin to wobble because he can't stand up himself anymore. His already drunken body got hit by the cold air when they left the restaurant. Currently, he's a wreck.

Jungkook giggled because he is so amused by Taehyungs sight.
'You're such a girl' he said as he lifts Taehyung over his shoulder with his left arm, his right steadying the two at the wall.

'I am not a girl. Why do you think so?' Taehyung pouts but Jungkook doesn't see it because Taehyung's face facing his back. But Jungkook could imagine Taehyungs cute childish face.
He laughs with a raspy voice 'First of all you got faster tipsy than my genie grandma, second of all your weight less than my head, and believe me there's nothing much inside.'

He laughs after that. Taehyung giggles with him. In his eyes, Jungkook can actually be funny from time to time.
'Where are the keys?' Jungkook asks the moment they finally reach the door.

'In the left pocket of my trousers. Deeeeep down' he says slowly.
Jungkook sighs and runs his free hand through his brown hair. Then he digs his fingers into the tiny pocket on Taehyungs behind and searches for the door keys.

Suddenly Taehyung moves like a fish in his arm and begins to laugh. 'Stop-p it tickles.' He tells the genie while he tries to catch his breath.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in respond and a second later he found the key. Taehyung was right it was deeeep down. Jungkook opens the door and inside he throws Taehyung on the couch.

Taehyung groans and exhales load. He's exhausted from the alcohol in his body and the whole thing with that girl. Why does his life is going downhill?
It all began with the genie that appeared. 'What's the matter?' Jungkook asks who observed Taehyung a few seconds.

'Why did you lie to me about Jin? There is more. I know there is. And why- why did even appear? Genies don't exist. I am living a nightmare. Ye,s that's it.' Taehyung says without thinking. Probably it's a bit fault of the liquor but sometimes Taehyung is also way to honest.

'Don't you want me anymore?' Jungkook asks high hopes, but there was still a slight undertone of worry in his voice.
'I wish you would be honest to be. I want to clear up everything. When I look at you, then I see a stranger. Even if I have said we are friends now. We aren't. Because- because you are a liar.' Jungkook gulps. He wished him to be honest. Does he really want to use his second wish, to be honest?

Taehyung doesn't know what he'd said. If he wishes Jungkook to be honest all the time they would only fight. They could never build a friendship. There are secrets only genies are allowed to know. If Taehyung would ask after one of them the genie would get punished and Taehyung would.... die?

'You don't want me to be honest with you. Please don't.' Jungkook pleads. But Taehyung narrows his eyes and stands up. His legs are wobbly but still, he reached the genie and points his index finger right in his face. 'I wish that you are honest from now on. I want you to tell me everything when I want to know it.' Taehyung warns.

Suddenly sparkles appear around Jungkook. His worried face changes to a nervous and afraid one. He tries to hit the sparkles but they still reached to land on his face and stick onto it.

Taehyung takes a step back and watches the genie triumphantly. A second later Jungkooks eyes turned around and only the white part is shown. Taehyung screams. He jumps behind the couch and grabs a cushion.
'JUNGKOOK, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE' he cried out.

Jungkook doesn't answer and he just stands there with sparkles on his face for a few minutes. Out of nowhere his body slams against the hard wooden floor.
'NOOOO!' Taehyung yells and hurries to the unmoving body. He kneels beside him and tries to turn the muscular body around.

What has he done?