Chapter 13: Kidnapped and Deceit's plan

Y/n POV

I wake up still snuggled in virgils arms. I smell pancakes and assume that Patton is making pancakes. I shake Virgil awake. "Virge baby it's time to get up." I say. He groans and sits up. "Honey what time did you go to sleep?" I ask. "Uhm...I slept at about...4 in the morning." He says. "I couldn't sleep." He also says. "Why didn't you wake me up? I probably could have helped." I say pouting. "Cause you looked so peaceful and j didn't want to interrupt your sleep." He says. I roll my eyes and say "Well next time that happens wake me up and tell me. Okay?" "Ugh fine." He says.

We walk downstairs to see Patton making his famous patton-cakes for breakfast. One thing is off though. Everyone is up and in the living room...except for Logan. "Hm that's strange. Usually Logan is up by now." I say. "Maybe he is still asleep and didn't get any sleep until 4 in the morning." Virgil says with a chuckle. "First of all virge that's not like him and second can you not make jokes right now this is serious!" I say with a bit of fierceness in my voice. "S-sorry..." Virgil mumbles.

I go to his room to see if he really is still asleep like Virgil said. I knock on his bedroom door and say "Logan it's morning you need to wake up for breakfast." There was no response. "Logan?" I say. "Back away y/n. I got this." I hear Virgil say from behind me. I turn around to be greeted with him holding a sledgehammer. I back away and ask "where the hell did you get a sledgehammer?!" He ignores me and busts the door down.

I push Virgil away and go to look into Logan's room. Logan wasn't there. Now I was getting panicked. Where could he be?! I go downstairs to tell the others and after I do we decide to search the house for him. Before any of us searched the house however we see him come out of the basement and shut and lock the door.

"Logan!" I yell and run over and hug him. I didn't care if he didn't like it I was just glad he was okay! I ask him what happened and he explains the whole thing.

Logan's POV

I had awaken in a pitch black room. I didn't know where I was. I then spot a pitch balck figure from the corner of my eyes. "Uhm G-Greetings..." I say. Remember my infinitesimal mistake? This mistake of saying hello was way. Worse.

The dark figure emerges from the dark to reveal...deceit! "Why hello there." He says smirking. "What do you want with me deceit!" I ask furious. "Oh nothing...other than to do to you exactly what I'm gonna do to y/n." He says. He goes to a table and grabs some things I can't identify.

He comes back and places a bunch of sharp items around me. I then relised I am tied up with duck tape. "Oops forgot something! You stay right here while I get something from the other room okay? Ta ta." He says as he goes into the other room and closes the door. I look around for a way to escape and try to get the sharp tools with my foot. After a few of uncomfortable stretches to get the sharp items I get some sissors and cut the duck tape.

I get free and run up the stairs to the door leading me out of the basement I relised I was in. The last thing I hear deceit say is "I will get virgil! Virgil will be mine forever, I promise that!" I open the door close it and lock it. I turn around to everyone looking at me. They were getting ready to look for me. Then y/n hugs me and asks me what happened and I tell her everything...