Karin had set me up.

For some reason, I wasn't surprised. I was hurt but this feeling of betrayal...it felt common.
It was just sad how you could trust someone so much, and all that could change in just a couple of seconds.

Everything became slow and before I knew it, my hand shot up and grabbed his hand. Before he could respond I spun him around, jerking his arm behind his back. "Insist denied." I hissed. It was as if someone else had taken over. The African American boy tried to lunge at me from my left but I swiftly lean back, his fist passing in front of my eyes slowly. Letting Kimimaro go, I place my foot on his back and push him forward, crashing into the ground. My hand shoots up to grab the boys fist and I yank him forward, my knee connecting harshly with his abdomen. He coughs up blood from the blow making me freeze in shock. It was as if the sight of blood reeled me back in control. Immediately, I let the boy go and make a run for it but arms wrap around mine, and I'm lifted up. My legs kick the air in vain as I struggle in a larger mans grip. He must've been the one who drove the van as the other untouched twin grabs my kicking feet, my heels cluttering to the ground as I'm tossed into the van.

I scramble to crawl out the van with a scream but my head snaps to the side at the force of brass knuckles. My mask was knocked right off my face as I clutch my cheek in pain, tears brimming my eyes. Cold metal followed by a click pressed to the temple of my forehead and I go rigid, Kimimaro was on the other end with an indifferent expression. "Don't make this any harder then it has to be Yakuza."

My eyes widen in nostalgia, for a second it was...it was Sasori on the other end. And I found myself uttering the same but strange words.

"So don't."

He lowers his gun, "You're right, I won't."

The large Mohawk man from before approaches and a fist collides with the side of my head. I could taste metal in my mouth as if I was sucking on a penny, my vision blurred and I was falling back. Groaning, the door slammed and I was plunged into darkness. Only one question was on my mind.

Who the hell was Yakuza?

Karin stared mortified as the van pulls off, Suigetsu standing beside her, an arm around her shoulder in comfort.
"There was nothing you could do babe. Besides she killed your sister and helped those Akatsuki bastards kill your father."

"She has amnesia it's not like she remembers any of it...I...I just..."Karin's eyes faltered in guilt, sorrow consuming her mind.

"And so what. A little memory loss isn't going to save her from getting what she deserves. For all we know, she could be faking it." Suitgetsu tried to comfort his distressed girlfriend. He didn't know much about his girlfriends gang but he did know that the navy haired teen and her group of misfits had kidnapped his girlfriend and on top of that drugged her erasing her memories of what happened after she got caught. Suigetsu had went through hell trying to get her back to her old self after what had happened in the mountains. Orochimaru had even told him how his oldest daughter Tayuya was killed in the process of trying to stop the Akatsuki from taking Karin by none other then Tsugumi herself

"Sui...Suigetsu..." Karin's voice cracked causing the boy to face her in concern. Tears were streaming from her eyes. He brought his hands up and cupped her cheeks in concern unaware of a lone male coming out of the gymnasium.

"Tsugumi wasn't the one who killed T-tayuya...i-it was father...After I came back, Father had threatened me not to tell anyone or I would've had the same fate as Oni-chan...When my other siblings asked about it, my father pinned the blame on Tsugumi." Suigetsus eyes widened in disbelief at the revelation.
"W-why would your father kill Tayuya. You said it yourself she was the strongest out of you all?"