Sweden Sour

Baka...idiot....bastardo....idiota...

Just what the HELL is wrong with me?

Was I always like this?This...paranoic?Or am I going insane?Am I exagerating?Perhaps I a too...posessive?Or too...obsessed?Nah...it can't be this...

Too...untrusting?Probably...

Let's see who's left in the game.

Practically,my only friend that I had here left...

So there is Courtney and Heather...2 obsessed girls.

Sierra,mine and Cody's personal fangirl.

Duncan who...well...he's okay but he doesn't really talk much outside the game.He's really focused on winning...

Owen who...umm...well...not to be rude,cause the guy's fun but...well....no..

Alejandro who is kinda busy all the time for quiet some time so we don't really have time to talk anymore

So the only decent person left here is Cody...

I hope I don't get raped and/or killed by Sierra though...

Well...since I'm bored...why not go and try to socialize with the others?They are in the..um...what is it even called?meeting place? eh...watever.

me:Hey guys,how's it doing?

*Alejandro's PoV*

We all met in the ...meeting room... talking,when I hear a sweet voice saying "Hey guys,how's it doing?" Raven came here?I look at her and...*blushing faintly*S-she's so beautiful...oh God...she should wear dresses more often...Never thought I'd actually see her dressed as cute as that...woaw...breath-taking...Get your thoughts together!You have to focus,idiot!

me:Hey to you too.

Sierra:*squealing*OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE SO CUTE,RAVEN!!!!YOU'RE EVEN WEARING A DRESS!!AND PINK!!*SQUEAK*

Ray:*backing away slowly**smiling awkwardly*T-thanks,Sierra...you're so nice...

Sierra:*jumps on me*LET ME KISS YOU!!

Ray:Yeep!N-no thanks!

Sierra:PLEASE!!!!LET ME HAVE YOUR FIRST KISS!!!

*inner smirk*Sorry,that was already taken.Try again next time.

Ray:*giggle**giggle*That's really sweet of you but no thanks...maybe I should make friends with her...*hugging her*But you can be my friend!*close-eyed smile*

Sierra:*squeak**faint*

Ray:*confused*S-sierra?Are you okay?

Sierra: . . .

Ray:W-what did I do?

Owen:Rainbow is so gorgeous that Sierra faint...

Did you really say that...I'll kill you...

Ray:T-thanks,Owen.

Cody:*taking her hand**twirling her around,smiling*Don't be so modest,Raven,it's true!You are practically the most beautiful girl from here and from everywhere!

Stop.Flirting.With.My.Girlfriend

Ray:*blushing faintly**giggling*D-don't say that!There will always be someone better than me.It's only natural.You can't be perfect.

Duncan:*smirking*Maybe someone made an exception in your case.

WHAT THE HELL?!I THOUGHT YOU LIKED GWEN,YOU IDIOT!