C H A P T E R F O U R

(Okay, so the song above, reminds me a lot of my cousin, so everytime I hear it, I become super depressed and I start crying. My cousin had past away from cancer at the age 27. (Last year, she has just turned 28 this year.)She  was very close to me, and that song always used to be the song she would play when I was sad, because, she loved that song, and so do i.)

Colby's P.o.v
I wake up and immediately feel a heavy weight on my chest and an arm around my waist. I forgot Sam slept with me. I panic slightly trying to decide what to do in this situation. I gently grab sams hand on put it on his side. I freeze when he starts to move. I see him open his eyes slightly,  "such a light sleeper" I say to myself. "Colby?" I hear sams sleepy voice. "Go back to sleep I just need to use the restroom.."he nods and immediately falls back asleep. "Thank gosh" I sit up and go out the bedroom door. I open the bathroom door, and see toothpaste on the wall. "What the hell?" I whisper inspecting the tube on the floor. "Someone was drunk last night." I say sarcastically and walk back out. I go downstairs and see Corey on the floor, asleep. "Corey." I whisper. "Whaaat" I hear him mumble. "Your on the floor and there is toothpaste all over the bathroom. Were you drunk?" He opens his eyes slightly and shakes his head no. "I was just super tired, and I didn't feel like cleaaaning" he closes his eyes again and turns his back on me. I squint at him and go back upstairs to check on Sam.

I walk in and see Sam on his phone with my blankets on him. I blush slightly thinking he would have already moved from my bed, and probably into the bathroom. "Hey colby" I hear him mumble, still tired. "I'm surprised you haven't taken the sticky notes off the wall" he laughs. "I know, just thought it added some color" I smile. "Do you want some thing to eat? Me and Corey are supposed to be getting breakfast in a bit" I nod. "Sure, by the way, be careful going into the bathroom there is toothpaste all over the floor and wall because of Corey, and he's past out downstairs on the floor" he nods and sighs. I sit at my desk and check my Instagram.  "Do a q/a blah blah, more q/a....." I stop talking to myself when I notice quite a few hate comments. I put my head in my hands and I sigh sadly. "Is something wrong?' I hear Sam ask from my bed, sitting up. "Oh- it's uh..nothing, a picture just failed to load is all..." I feel bad lying to Sam, but I don't want him to feel even more stressed and worried about me even more. "Oh, okay...and Colby if you need anything you know you can always talk to me."he slips a smile, and I smile back. He lays back down and goes back onto whatever app he was using. I stand back up and decide to get a snack.

After a while I see Sam come down the stairs, dressed with his keys in his hand. "What do you want for breakfast?" Is the first thing he says. "Uh, eggs and bacon is fine" I smile and glance over at Corey. "I don't know what's wrong with him but he's been laying there with circa all morning" Sam looks over and Corey and gives a confusing look. "Corey" Corey rolls over. "Wot" Sam rolls his eyes playfully. "We have to go get breakfast:" Corey groans and gets up. "I'll be down in 5 mins" Sam nods.

"So colby...about last night, sorry for uh- sleeping in the room with you" he looks away, probably hiding a blush. "Don't worry about it. It wasn't awkward at all, we've done more stuff like see eachother uh- in the shower. I mean we're best friends so there isn't really a problem" i smile. He nods, and I see Corey come down in the corner of my eye. "See you in about 20 mins" I nod and head to my room. I look around my room as if I was in another person's room, just gently touching things from time to time.

+•~19 minutes later~•+

Sam's p.o.v
I walk into the door and see circa on the floor by herself, the tv isn't on, and it's super quiet...too quiet. "COLBY?" I yell. I hear no response. I go upstairs and see colby by his room, crying. "Colby what's wrong?" He quickly wipes his eyes. "N-NOthIng" his voice cracks due to him crying. "Colby, please tell me.." he sighs "wh-en i said my picture couldn't load...i was...sorta...lying..i saw a hate comment, even worse than the YouTube comment." I give him a confusing look. "What did it say?" He spaces out. "There were multiple but. I'll tell you the worst one." I nod. He takes a deep breath and sighs. "Someone told me to jump off the haunted suicide bridge, they also said that they hope I go to tell and  burn.." I feel my eyes tear up, I know colby is dealing with depression, and I don't want him to listen to that comment. "Don't listen to them, your a very nice person, and those people are just jealous of your beautiful personality and style" I blush and smile. He blushes aswell and stand up slowly. He gives me a tight hug. "Thank you Sam, that really means alot to me." I nod. "No problem, dude" I feel him smile. He pulls away and I see his smile that can make anyone fall in love with him, including me.

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!