I fucking hate when you leave..

(Okay, so the pic above, has Something to do with the story, so don't freak, that's also why I named the title actually something instead of just chapter 5)

Sam's p.o.v

Sam has been pressuring himself on Something for a while, and the roommates can see it..except colby, which Sam was relieved about. He didn't want to put more pressure on the brunette haired boy after everything he's going through. And it's not only that, it's about colby. Not colby himself, but his best friend brennen. he has to admit, he's jealous. Seeing him and colby joke about a romance, known as #brolby. Usually Sam wasnt the jealous type, but when it comes to his best friend, jealously  gets the best of him. He watches their video's, and cringes everytime they do something sexual to one another. He doesn't know why he feels jealous, maybe because it's his best friend? No. Maybe because he doesn't like brennen. No. It's because he likes colby. He can admit that anytime any day, but not to other people, afraid of losing them, or ending up with them judging him. He's liked colby for while now, hanging out with him and-
"Sam?" I hear a certain voice ask behind the door.

"Y-yes?" Sam's voice cracks while speaking due to the heavy crying the night before. "Are you alright? You haven't left your room all morning" Sam checks his phone. 10:24 p.m.  "yeah, I've just been editing..." SAM feels guilty lying to his best friend, but he didn't want to concern him. "O-Okay, I brought lunch so when you're done it's on the table" I hear footsteps silently walk away and I sigh in relief. And start getting dressed. Sam heads downstairs silently and sits at the table.

After Sam completes his meal, he starts heading to his room until he hears quiet sobs come from the room opposite from his. "Colby?" Sam whispers gently knocking on the others door. "G-Go away" I hear the sobs getting louder. "Colby, it's me.. sam" I hear sniffles and shuffling from inside. "What?" I hear colby say through the door. "What's wrong? I heard you crying..." I can hear him hit the door slightly in frustration. "Nothing is wrong. It's just some thing with friends." He says sternly. "O..okay" I walk away feeling sad that my best friend won't even open up to me, he always talks to me about his problems..but I guess I'm not useful at the moment, which makes me feel unhelpful. I sadly walk back into my room, and as I do so I hear yelling coming from Aaron's room.

Guessing he's playing fortnite. After about 5 minutes the yelling stops and I hear a knock on my door. I walk over to the door and I open it. Once I open immediately I feel hands latch onto me, and I hear sobs again. "Hey hey, what's wrong?"

I see a brown poof of messy hair shoot up revealing colby with a red nose and puffy eyes. "I'm so-orry for being me-ean I'm just h-having a hard time..." I let him sob into my sweater for a few minutes before he pulls back still crying. "It's okay.." I say softly. I wipe the tears from his eyes. "Can you tell me what happened?" He nods and sits down on the floor. "Well..im not doing so great with friends. Such as brennens brother.." I slightly start to stare into the abyss thinking silently to myself. "Of course it has something to do with brennen" Sam snaps out of his trance when the brunette haired boy speaks again. "So, what do you think will happen?" Sam panics. "Uh, it'll get better I promise" colby smiles at Sam's goofiness knowing he wasn't listening, he has stopped when Sam starting drifting off, so he knew he'd panic when he asked for advise. "You didn't hear any of that, did you?" Colby shows his single dimple, and Sam sighs. "No..." Colby laughs and ruffles the blondes hair. Colby sighs and starts telling him again.

Sam remembers what he was fussing about earlier and he starts staring off into abyss again, and he came to a conclusion.

"I fucking hate when you leave.." 

A/N
Thank you guys for taking your time out of your day to read my stories!