"So tonight when we get there we will not engage in Adaline."  rose lifted a photo of her.  "Nor anyone else. We are simply there to see if there is any drug or gun sales happening.  If we see any actual feasible evidence of that take a picture and we will be able to return under court order." Rose finished filling in the details.

"Let's get on our way chumps."  Adrian called as he was already walking to the elevator.

Adaline James

With the soft music playing in the background and everyone else in the car lost in conversation my eyes were locked on the outside of the car watching the the sky grow darker as the sun was setting on our way to the casino.  I felt a warm hand fall onto the top of my knee.

"You okay?"  He leaned in and whispered in my ear sending chills down my neck.

"Yes." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand from my knee and held it in my hand. 

Leo lifted our hands and he lightly kissed the top of it before setting it back down.

"How much longer do we have until we're there?" I asked softly so only Leo would hear me.

"Care to re-ask that Adaline?"  Leo smirked as the car began to slow down, which answered my question.

I softly kissed him on the lips.

"I'd like some more of that."  Leo murmured into my neck before laying his lips on it.

"Hey you two lovebirds, we've got a party to be hosting." Alec winked before closing the door behind him as he got out of the car.

As soon as the door was shut Leo's hands were around my waist pulling from sitting next to him to on his lap.

"Babes didn't you hear Alec, we have places to." 

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me."  Leo growled planting his lips onto mine.  

His hands instantly were planted on my hips making sure I wasn't getting off of his lap.  I followed in suit and my hands went straight for his hair.  His lips were rough on mine with his subtle scruff rubbing on my face.   We are totally in sync in this current moment his lips are guiding mine he ever so slightly asked for permission with his tongue and I ever so willingly obliged.  

BANG BANG BANG

"Get the fuck out of the car guys."  Alec yelled.

"I guess we should get out." Leo sighed.

"I disagree."  I grinned planting my lips back onto Leo's.

I could feel that he wanted to keep going.

"If we don't stop now, we won't be stopping before that dress is ripped off of your body." He growled lightly sliding me off of his lap. 

"Fine."  I rolled my eyes hoping Leo would kiss me again.

"Don't you roll those damn eyes at me missy."  Leo ran his hand through his hair.

Leo opened the car door and got out, but he held his hand out for me to grab as I followed him out.  

There were people everywhere, all dressed to the nines.  I felt out of place in my dress every other women is wearing a skin tight dress.  

Cat turned and looked at me wide eyed.  

I mouth "I know."  back to her in reassurance that she wasn't the only one feeling this way.

"Babes lets head in."  Leo said.

I slid my arm under his and followed him in.  We began to walk up the front stairs.  This place is a palace.

"Leo this place is immaculate."  I was in awe.

"Wait until you see our room for tonight

"Wait until you see our room for tonight."  He winked.

We got to the top of the stairs and I looked behind me to just take it all in.  

My eyes immediately landed on a brunette male I knew all too well.

"Ada? Are you okay?  You look pale."  Cat asked concerned.

"What?" She snapped me out of my stare.

"Oh I thought I saw someone I know."

"And who would that be babes?"  Leo turned to me.

"I'm  not sure."  I turned back to look.

I was right.

Marcus.

____________________________________

Hello!! I hope you enjoyed the double update!!

10 more votes for another double on sunday!! be sure to vote to ensure a double update!

Will Ada tell Leo that she sees Marcus at the casino? Find out what happens next this coming sunday.

xoxo 

lex