XX

Mature:

Cal:

I nip his jaw before leaning back and sitting up, Xavier following to help settle me on his lap.

"Your leg okay?" I whisper.

Xavier kisses my neck softly, silently answering my question. However, Xavier is never one to waste time, and thank the gods that Sukie is out with a friend playing basketball somewhere.

He bites my neck, causing me to give off a quick squeal, but it quickly morphs into a moan as he sucks gently, licking it quickly to soften the sharp pain.

"Xavier." I whisper. I press my brow against his shoulder, shudder when I feel his hands slide under my shirt. His fingers work meticulously along my spine, rubbing over each vertebrae as he strokes my back soothingly. I whine as he presses gently against my shoulder blades, his long fingers made to heal others, he's got those delicate fingers that work hard and patiently.

"Xavier." I repeat, his name coming out every so often like clockwork. He's barely taken anything off me or him and I'm already limited to saying his name.

He presses another kiss to my neck, slowly lifting the material up, the cool air tingling my skin. He quickly leans back, lifting the shirt off me, taking his off too before taking my hips into his hands again.

"You okay?" He asks, voice a bit strained.

"Yeah." I croak.

He grins, one arm snaking around to the small of my back, pulling me close. His other hand grips one of my thighs, and gives it a squeeze before he rolls his hips quickly.

I clench my eyes shut, gritting my teeth as Xavier does it again and again, almost sharply like he's afraid to lose the friction between us.

"Tell me that I'm the only one you want to be with, the only one you'll love" He whispers, his voice sad and pained.

My arms wrap around his neck, face buried in his neck as I sob out how I'm so sorry, how he deserves so much more than me, how I'll still and always love him.

Xavier pressed a kiss to my temple, fingertips walking across my back. "You're being ridiculous" he whispers, "you're more than enough."

I hide my face against his neck, embarrassed for a reason I don't know of. Xavier holds me silently, hands slowly massaging down my back. My arms tighten around his neck, and when he pauses at my waist I arch against him, causing his hands to go past the waistband. His hands keep going, and my breath hitches in my throat as he cups my backside roughly.

A small yelp escapes me as he catches the skin of my ear in between his teeth.
"I—I never knew you were this—this rough in bed." I laugh shakily.

"Am I going too fast?" He whispers softly, grip loosening. "Let me know. I've—I've never done this before. I just—" he squeezes my hips hard, his face wincing like he just realized he was holding me tightly, but the action causes a nice feeling to shoot up my spine. "I want this so bad." Xavier whispers. "For once I get something for myself. I don't have to worry about losing lives that shouldn't be lost, I don't have to share my life and time to something that has a chance of not working out. This works, we work, and I'm being selfish...I'm sorry." He whispers.

I blush. "I...like it."

Xavier shivers against me. "You do?" He says giving my hips another squeeze, and I jump against him again—I never knew my hips were that sensitive.

"Yeah." I say breathlessly, grip the back of his neck tightly.

His hands slide down to my backside, and he hauls me back against him, hips driving upwards. I groan, breath puffing hard against his neck. I grab right under his chin, tilting his head back and seizing a kiss. He gasps against my mouth, thumbs sliding under the waistband and stroking there.