1

"yoongi?" jimin had minhyuk in his arms.

"i'm sorry, jimin." a tear slipped from his eye.

"why?" jimin began to cry.

"remember this: i love you and our son." yoongi cupped jimin's cheeks.

"then why are you leaving?" jimin asked, taking a step closer to him.

"i love you," he ignored jimin's question, kissing his son's forehead, "and i love you." yoongi kisses jimin the last time.

"wait," jimin grabbed his sleeve, "don't leave us. he's only three months old."

"i'll be back, jimin. i don't know when. i'll be back, i promise you."

"please, don't leave." jimin whispered as tears flowed down his cheeks.

jimin watched as yoongi rolled his suitcases down the driveway and into his trunk. he watched as yoongi got in the car and looked at him one last time. he watched yoongi drive off until he was out of sight. looking down at their three-month-old baby boy, jimin wipes his tears.

"he'll be back, minhyuk," jimin looked down at his sleeping face, "he promised."

+

well hello there.

i promised to make another story, didn't i?

sorry to say this isn't the sequel to sofa. as of right now, i can't come up with any continuation so that'll have to be put off.

for now, enjoy this book.

i don't know if i plan to make it 60+ chapters or whatever.

i hope you like this.

—l