Tae grins his boxy grin "Do i look good, hyung? Bunny picked the clothes out for me!" Yoongi's heart folds against itself at the mention of Jungkook, Taehyung's current lover. He shakes off the guilt and snatches Taehyung's (Wig) hat, making him frown "Don't i look good in it?" Yoongi smiles softly and shakes his head, ruffling the others hair. "You look better like this."

Taehyung grins "Thank you! You look great too!"

"Well duh. I'm Min yoongi. Now come on."

He holds the others hand and leads him inside the Mochi shop. "Oooh. Are we eating Mochi?" Tae asks, to which the other just nodded in response. They sat in a private room that Yoongi had reserved especially for them. They sat across from each other and Yoongi gives Taehyung the Menu. "Your couple hyungs ate Mochi in front of you, right? So now i wanted to eat mochi with you."

Taehyung chuckles "A thoughtful Yoongi? Why i never thought i'd see the day come." Yoongi older glared, not enjoying the joke at all. Tae clears his throat "I mean, yeah thanks. I love Mochi."

The waiter comes in, and what do you know. It's Jackson. Tae laughs "Jackson?! You work at the Mochi shop?" Jackson groans "Oh god..." Yoongi smiles "You know each other?" Tae grins "Yeah! He's one of the couple hyungs! No wonder he got so many damn Mochi's."

"Is this the Bunny guy you're always talking about?" Yoongi once again gets an arrow through his heart. "Ah, no. He's just a friend! Bunny's back home."  Jackson nods "okay then. What would you like to have?"

Taehyung looks at the Menu "Um... I'll take the Kusa Mochi." He jots it down and looks ay Yoongi "The ice cream mochi please." He nods and smiles "They'll be with you in a second." He walks out, closing the door behind him.

Taehyung slides the menu away and leans his head on his hand, smiling at Yoongi. "You're shorter than i expected, cutie." Yoongi scuffs and rolls his eyes "you're dumber than i expected. Who the hell follows a dog?" Tae chuckles and holds Yoongi's hand across the table, putting their palms together to compare in size.

"Your hands are huge." Tae says, making Yoongi smile "Yours are bigger." Taehyung intertwines their fingers together "Still... they're big for your size." Yoongi pulls his hand away "Shut the frick up."
.
.
.
"The beach?" Taehyung asked, looking around the empty shore. Yoongi nods "i've seen your insta and Your obsession with blurry photos scares me. So, i wanted to take some normal pictures with you. We'll go to a few places, snap some pics and you know... enjoy ourselves." Yoongi explains laying down on one of the sun chairs. Tae chuckles, obviously liking the idea, and lays down on the seat next to him.

 Tae chuckles, obviously liking the idea, and lays down on the seat next to him