24th snap

*Jungkook's PoV*

Jimin walks out of the shower, sniffling and drying his hair. I lent him some clothes that were way too big for him and we sat down together on my bed. "Thank you for helping me..." he mumbles.

I nod and sigh, ruffling my hair "Okay. So are you ready to rebuild everything?" He nods. I smile "great. First up is... Min Yoongi."

Mint Yoongay.

Pfft that's what tae calls him.

I take my phone out and call Yoongi, putting it on speaker.

It rings and a deep voice answers. It was Tae.

"Bunny? Da frig man it's 3 am..." I smile "Sorry Taetae. Can i speak to yoongs?"

"Yeah hold up...

Oi, yoongay...

Agust D wake up..."

Another voice speaks

"Jesus christ i'm going to throw you out the window! What do you want?!"

"Jeon Jungleco- Jungkook wants ya." Tae says.

After a little bit of shuffling Yoongi's voice becomes more clear as he says "Kookie? You alright bunny?"

I look at Jimin and whisper "Say something."

"Hello? Jungkookie-ah?" Yoongi says.

"I'm sorry." Jimin finally speaks out. "Who the hell..?"

"Yoongi i'm so sorry..." He speaks again, his voice breaking. I reach over and hold his hand reassuringly. Yoongi responds with a groan "Jimin?"

"Yeah... it's me..."

"What- why- oh god... DID YOU LITERALLY JUST WAKE ME UP FOR THE SAKE OF-"

"Hey chill out!" Taehyung yells. They shuffle a little and then Yoongi sighs "What do you want?"

"I-i wanted to apologize... I-i want to be friends again... I messed up, yoongi..."

"You did. Big time..."

"Please forgive me, Yoongi... please..."

Another sigh.

"I don't know, Jimin... what's in it for me?"

"I'll buy you as many lamb-skewers as you want! I-i promise! A-a-and I'll do whatever you want!"

That's a pretty good goddamn offer.

"Sold. Can i go back to sleep now?"

"Wait really!?"

"Jiminie, you were drunk. I get that you had no control over your actions... i forgive you."

"Y-you're the best! I promise you won't regret it!"

Yoongi hangs up and Jimin grins at me "He forgave me!" I smile and nod "Next?"

He looks down, thinking "Jung Hoseok..."
.
.
.

I stuff my hands in my pockets "You sure this is the place?" I say, looking around the front of the house. Jimin bites his lips "Fingers crossed..." He rings the bell.

.
.
.
A/n:ALKDMSKO THE END IS NEAR

Do you think hobi will forgive Jibooty?

I sure as hell hope so.

That picture is my reason for living

Next chapter: I'm your hope, i'm your angel, get the hell out of my house it's 5 in the morning