Chapter 34

It'd been a week since I left him there. A week full of sleepless nights, thinking of 'What if what I did was wrong?', a week I spent day dreaming about the memories I had with him.. It seemed wasn't able to erase the image of him from my mind, I was just trying to keep myself busy but it was really hard when you had a shit of a life. The fact that I missed him was becoming a constant, terrible ache of heart at nights. I found a photo in Zayn's phone, it was taken almost a month ago, there were too many people around a table and one of them was Harry. He wasn't even looking at the camera, there was his usual frown on his face with a beer in his hand. That was the only photo I had of him and I tried to delete it, I really did but I just couldn't. I hated the terrible feeling I had whenever I looked at the photo but I wasn't brave enough to delete it. 

"So, you're still not telling me why you stopped seeing Harry?" Sean asked as we finished our shifts and made our way to the parking lot. 

"Nope." I said and shook my head. I couldn't help but looked around to see the familiar black vehicle as we got out to the parking lot. It wasn't there, of course. What was I expecting, he wasn't even coming to pick up Zayn, why would he come here to see me? I was never going to see him again. I looked down and sighed with the thought of not seeing him again. 

"I hate to see you like this." Sean said. 

"Me too." I said and faked a smile. "But I'll be fine."

"Don't be fine, it's not enough. You were not fine before him, you were happy. You need to be happy again just like the old days." 

"It's not the end of the world." I said and shrugged. "He wasn't even my boyfriend. It was wrong from the beginning, you know. Harry and I..." Saying his name was not helping to make my point at all. "We were wrong. It was gunna be over sooner or later, I did what I had to do." I didn't know if I was talking to Sean or myself. Probably the second one.  

"I hate that you're not telling me the reason why." Sean pouted. "But whatever, just like you said it's not the end of the world. You need to get over him quick because there are millions of boys who can make you feel much better than he did. Maybe you should start seeing someone! I bet Seth still has a crush on you." 

"Oh..." I said and shook my head quickly. Even Seth was reminding me of him, I hated the world I was living in. "No, not so quick and definitely not Seth."

"Okay then get your shit together and smile Annie." Sean raised his hands in the air. "Thankfully, you didn't give him your precious virginity, otherwise it would hurt like a mother fucker, believe me I know." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously when are you gunna experience the great world of sex?" 

"Thank you but I'm happy with my virginity." I said and laughed. "Really, it was so inspirational, I definitely feel better now." 

"You should." he said and we stopped, it was time for us to part our ways. "Hey, is your brother still straight?"

"Yup, unfortunately. He's still dating Haley." I loved the fact that he had a crush on Zayn. 

"When is he gunna see the only person who can make him the happiest man in the world is me not that girl?" He said playfully and pointed himself. 

"Haley is nice." 

"Ugh..." he rolled his eyes again. "Whatever, his loss." 

***

It'd been two weeks. This one was not really different from the last week, still no news from Harry, not that I was waiting for anything. Zayn mentioned him once he was on the phone with Niall. "No, Harry's taking it." was what he said. I was feeling much better, I could say. I was keeping myself busy with gardening and Liam was helping me. He was failing to not show his pleasure about the fact that I wasn't seeing Harry anymore. Well, it would've been unfair since the last time they saw each other went like world war II.