Dance Practice and Little Space

Start from the beginning

"It hurt!" Ji Sung reached up for Yoongi.
"Aw baby." Yoongi scooped him into his arms, bouncing him lightly.
Hoseok stuck the bottle in his mouth, running a hand Through his hair.

"I ended the Live. We should get back to the dorms. Feed him and get him to nap." Jimin said softly, kissing Jungkooks cheek.

"Yeah that's a good idea. Let's go." Jin said.

"Wait, we need more Formula. The milk stuff." Hoseok said, swinging his bag onto his shoulder. "Oh yeah we do! Let's get that on our way back, ne?" Taehyung said, backwards walking to the door.

"Yeah let's do that. Cover his head with something Joonie. He might get Sun burn." Jin said before exiting the practice room.

Namjoon took off large flannel, throwing it over Ji Sung's body.

Lila greeted the boys again, waving a smiling. "Is he okay? I saw him fall."
"He's fine." Yoongi said softly.

"Ji-Ji Lila's here." Taehyung poked his nose. Ji Sung looked up with sleepy eyes, bottle long forgotten but still in his hand.

"Noona~" Ji Sung reached forward, poking her cheek. Lila laughed, poking his cheek.

Taehyung was glaring at the 7 other kids, mouth in a scowl.

"We have to go. Ji Sung needs more milk stuff and a nap." Jin said with a smile.

Jin said good bey before walking down the street, entering the grocery store.

"It's over here." Hoseok grabbed a thing of Formula, handing it to Taehyung.

They payed for it and went home.

Ji Sung was now sleeping, unconsciously suckling his bottle. Yoongi was next to him, sleeping as well.

Jin was cooking dinner and Namjoon and Hoseok were talking about DDEANG.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook we're playing Mario Kart, screaming and yelling.

"Yah keep it down! Your gonna wake the sleeping beauties."Jin said from the kitchen.

"Sowwy Hyung." Jimin pouted. Jin went back to cooking, humming one of their old songs.

Jin was almost done with dinner. All he had to do is settle table while it sets and it's good to go.

Jin just got done putting down the last napkin when Ji Sung stumbled in, rubbing his eye.

"Hi Baby~!" Jin kissed his cheek, pulling him into a small hug

" 'M Tired." Ji Sung mumbled, face puffy from just waking up.

"I know. I know. Just eat then you can go back to bed, k?" Ji Sung nodded, sitting at the table and resting his chin in his palm.

Jij served everyone after calling them in. He had trouble getting Yoongi up but it was successful.

They ate peacefully.

After dinner, Yoongi went to go take a shower and the others just did whatever!

Ji Sung grabbed the envelope that the girl gave him and opened it, unfolding it carfully.

He read it.

"Hello Ji Sung.

I just wanted to let you know that your not wanted. And that gun wound you got was from my boyfriend. We both hate you. Even my friends.

Your ugly, discusting, your singing is horrible, your not funny, your gay, and you go into Little Space. I mean, Im a caregiver of my own and I love Littles, but when it comes to you it's disgusting. You should just go kill yourself. ---

Ji Sung stopped reading, tears coming to his eyes. He wiped them away with his arm, letting out small whimpers.

He crumpled the paper, throwing it at the trash can by the door. But he missed.

Ji Sung sat there,tears pooling from his eyes. He moved off the bed, going onto all fours and reaching under the bed. He pulled out a small case, that was usually for nail clippers, but he emptied it, and opened it. Revealing razors. Of all sizes. He grabbed one, closing the case and setting it under the bed again.

He sat on the ground and pulled down his pants to mid thigh. He knows he should never do this, but he got them for in case. He had old scars on his thighs from home, his father,and school, some jocks.

He was used to pain, so he dug the razor as deep as he could and dragged it across his skin, blood instantly covering his legs.

He cried into his arm, slicing 5 more times before stopping. He out the razor back and stood on shaky legs, making it to the second bathroom. He snuck down the hall, stopping whenever he heard a loud voice of his members.

He closed the door behind him, locking it, and grabbing a towel and some bandages.

He cleaned and wrapped his legs, the pain still there. But he was good at faking. So he acted as if he wasn't hurt.

He went back to the room and looked at the floor. He sighed, relieved that no blood got on the carpet

Ji Sung got in bed, waiting for Yoongi.

Yoongi soon walked through the door, a white fluffy towel hanging around his neck.

"Hey Sungie." He greeted, laying in bed next to him. "Hi Hyung." He smiled at him through the pain.

"You okay? You look like you've been crying." Yoongi stoked his cheek, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

Ji Sung nodded. "I'm fine. I'm just tired." That wasn't completely a lie. He was tired. Really tired.

"Okay. Let's get to bed then. We have a bust my day with dance practice tomorrow and we have to be serious."

"I know Hyung." Ji Sung slapped his shoulder gently, earning a small kiss from the older male.

They both got under the covers, snuggling against each other.

Don't worry. Ji Sung changed his clothes. I just forgot to include that in.