Dark Dranzer stood up, picking up the ocarina he had dropped. He smiled, putting a hand over his heart. He thought about Dark Dragoon and Dark Driger, about Chaos and Night, about Dark Draciel and Gaea, about Tartarus and Ouranos, about Hades, Nemesis and Hecate. No matter what happened, he would never forget his dear friends. His memories – the only joy he could have at the moment – would help him defeat Kai and Dranzer.

"Be prepared, my other half," He muttered, taking out the blade he had. He was silent, staring at the blade. This was the blade he had found in Rin's hands the day Tyson escaped and had begun to fix because it was damaged. He knew this blade, felt the residue of Dranzer's influence in the blade.

The blade was none other than Dranzer Metal Spiral.

~~~MIAB~~~

Chaos's Chambers, Forsaken Fallen Headquarters, Chaotic Dimension, 17th Universe (Time Unknown)

Chaos fiddled with the black queen, hovering it over the white king, before putting it in front of the white knight, looking serious. He glanced at Zeus and the others before glancing at the bladers hanging from the ceiling, looking pensive, "Do you think I should put them down?"

"Put them down as in putting them on the floor?" Raul asked. Everyone else had been doing something else, like Oliver was playing a game of chess by himself while Ming-Ming had been braiding Zeus's hair, the beast looking relaxed. Either that or he was loopy from blood loss. They had all stopped when Chaos had spoken, though.

Chaos was quiet before smirking at them, the darkness around him swirling. They all shivered, feeling very disturbed at the image. He laughed, the darkness receding, "I'm messing with you. You humans are too easy, I'm afraid."

"You don't help matters by being so cryptic." Oliver muttered, Chaos responding with a laugh. None of them seemed happy while Chaos looked up.

"Yeah, yeah," He said before he reached out for something then paused when he turned to see there was nothing there. He sighed, running his hand through his hair, "I don't have anyone this time around, huh?"

"Getting sentimental, Chaos?" Zeus asked.

Chaos looked at him with serious, hurt eyes, causing Zeus to flinch at the emotion. Chaos laughed without mirth and Zeus could've sworn that the other beast's laugh cracked as if he was hurt.

"If I was, what reputation would I get?"

~~~MIAB~~~

Kai's head was swirling with possibilities. He thought about battle strategies as he climbed up the stairs. Everyone else was just as silent, all of them occasionally looking to the back to see the two that were in the back.

Ray was carrying Riku bridal-style, Riku whispering – still in denial about his legs – to the black-haired blader while sobbing softly, clinging to the other boy's shirt. Nami hated to hear it and she could tell the others did too. It was the most she had ever seen Riku cry ever since they were children. Aya had told her, though, that Riku had cried when he had been found by Aya and Rin years ago.

"Everyone, wait up!"

They all turned back and Tyson grinned, waving, "Max! Aya!" He stared at the pair before blinking, "Why are you both wet?"

Max and Aya were both still wet from their plunge into the lake and their clothes were pressed tightly to their bodies. Aya pushed her wet hair back, smiling back at Tyson, "We fell into a lake after the fight, Ty! It was so cool!"

"Wasn't what you were thinking when you fell," Max muttered before Aya playfully hit him. She smiled and her eyes lit up when she saw Riku in the arms of Ray. She rushed up the stairs, looking happier than she had in weeks.