5

Bakugo pov

We watched as Tomura, Izuku and All might were fighting, "S-Shigaraki?" All might stuttered. As we got closer we saw Izuku hide behind the villain, "Leave my brother alone... You damn hero!" He yelled towards All might as he held Izuku back, "Brother?" I mumbles under my breath as everyones eyes plastered onto me "IZUKU NEVER HAD A BROTHER!" I yelled closing my eyes as I started my quirk "Kacchan.." Izuku muttered. I bolted towards him and hugged him, "Don't fake to be his brother, villain!" I yelled while running back to the school hearing "IZUKU!" Behind me.

Deku pov

V-Villain?? My brother is a villain? I don't care though, atleast I know he is alive and alright. I hope I meat him again soon... "Kacchan let me go," I growled while moving around trying to loosen his grip "No way you shitty nerd, you need to be saved," he mumbled as I blushed.

Kacchan... Caring... for me??? I questioned myself as I stopped struggling and started to stare at the floor, "T-Thank you for caring..." I mumbled under my breath, I looked towards him from the corner of my eye to see a light oink dust plastered on his face. He's blushing.

"You can let me go," I reassured him as I stood up and walked into UA to get trash thrown at me. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Kacchan growled which made me laugh "You are stupid sometimes," I grinned which made him pissed "Shut up!" He yelled towards my direction as I bumped into someone.

Turning around I saw a student with red hair sticking up, "Hello! Im kirishima. You must be Izuku." He said politely as I nodded, "I see you are friends with Bakugo," "Noooo noo we aren't, Kacchan just knows me from young age," I corrected him "Sorry for bumping into you," I apologised and walked towards the empty seat next to the window behind Kacchan and in front of a small boy with purple balls on top of his head.

As Aizawa came in, I stood up and hugged him "Good to see you again." I said with a smile on my face as he hugged me back and smiled I think, which surprised everyone.

-Time skip lunch-

I got questions coming towards me every now and again "How do you know him?" Or "How did you make him smile?" I just smiled back and stated the obvious "Everyone needs a hug and he's a hero," which everyone then 'OHHHH'd' at which made me giggle.

"Was that not obvious?" I asked grinning as Uraraka came over "Why are you hanging out with that demon?" She asked everyone around me as they turned towards me and looked shocked and backed away from me, "Y-Your the one at the shopping mall that day... The white fox!" Kirishima yelled while tripping backwards.

I looked towards my desk with my hair shadowing my eyes as I pushed my chair back suddenly and ran out the door with Kacchan yelled "DEKU!" I still ran and ran though until I reached the teachers room with slamming the door open. "Izuku you aren't supp- Whats wrong?" Dad asked me while walking towards me and embraced me with a hug while I cried onto his shoulder, "E-Everyone hates me..." I stuttered as I heard footsteps come towards me "Deku... Why are you hugging All might?" Kacchan asked me as I turned around and opened my mouth but nothing came out so I closed it and faced all might again, "Young Bakugo sit down. I'll explain," he stated as I cried myself to sleep.

Bakugo Pov

I was sat next to all might with a sleeping Deku in his lap, "When Izuku's mum died. I chose to adopt him. After that day I looked after him, yet I didn't tell him I was All Might until recently. I am sorry that you had to find our this way, but." He stopped and bowed his head "Please look after him! He loves yo-" "HE WHAT?!" I yelled which woke Deku up. "Whats going on? K-Kacchan?" He asked me and I nodded "A-All might I asked you bot to tell him..." he mumbled under his breath as I sighed. I got up from my seat and pulled Deku to my side and hugged him "You stupid nerd. If you told me I wouldn't of bullied you." I replied calmly while looking at a smiling All might.

As we left the teachers room we got asked questions, especially me as I was hanging out with Izuku, "Look, he didn't mean to kill all your family and friends. He didn't even KNOW he had that quirk. So atop being bitches and respect him for once," I pointed out as Aizawa was coming in the door with his yellow sleeping bag.

"As Izuku missed yesterday morning due to something. He will have to do the tests we did. Izuku please get changed." He nodded and grabbed his PE uniform as he walked away, "The rest if you. Go outside," we all got up and started to walk as I passed the changing room as Izuku took of his shirt to show his toned body...

I must if been staring as he looked towards me and blushed hardly "K-Kacchan!" He yelled and pushed me out which surprised me. I sighed and walked outside to see the class was waiting for me and I growled towards them.

Deku POV

OMG KACCHAN LOOKED AT MY BODY!!! I screamed to myself in my head as I continued to get changed and walked out onto the PE ground as BOOS were 'thrown' towards me, yet I blocked then out.

I used the anger inside of me to change into my nine tail fox to do most of the tests, for the running I got 2.50 seconds, with the weights I got a grip of 300kg, almost breaking the actual thing.

The more I used this power the more I turn to the fox, I also know Aizawa knows this. So before I did the ball throw, I got ready and put pressure onto my tails and threw it. It didn't go far, I looked towards sensei seeing him using his eyes as he pulled me closer, "You think your 'Papa' will come to save you like last time?" He asked me as I shook my head "Thats not what I'm trying to do!" I whispered/Yelled as he let me go "Try again but it you hurt yourself or can't control yourself. I AM allowed to capture you and put you in jail," a shover went down my spine as I tried to turn into my spirit fox side as I turned into my fire side.

I sighed as I got ready to use maximum power and added fire to the throw, looking at my arm I had not pain.

Clenching my fist I sated "See Aizawa... I didn't harm myself and I didn't lose control," I muttered as I stumbled to the floor hearing Aizawa say my score "703.54," I smirked to myself as I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.