1

-When Deku was 4-

Deku POV

I and my mum was on the way to the doctors to see if I had a quirk when we got there, the doctor said I was quirkless, "I-I can still be a hero, right?" I stuttered tears falling down my face "I'm sorry. You should just give up" The doctor said, my mum, embraced me in a hug, "Thank you sir..." she said while picking up my All might figure I dropped onto the floor and held my hand, as we walked away my mum told me we were going to get ice cream, I was still sad though. When we got to the mall, my emotions took over me as I looked down at my feet I saw white sparkles coming from the ground, "M-Mum!" I shouted pulling on my mum, but she didn't care.

In a second I turned into a white wolf with red markings all over it, I felt my body move on its own as I saw through my eyes I started slaughtering people after I killed around 5 people, heroes started showing up to see me, "CAPTURE THAT VILLAIN!" A hero shouted, my eyes widened as I tried to get out of this form "S-Stop!" I managed to mutter out of the wolf, everyone's eye's were on me, "A kid...?" someone asked as I knelt down and cried into my paws. I saw a shadow come over me, "Are you alright?" he asked as I nodded, "P-Please help me..." I stuttered and stood up on my four paws, what happened to me? Why am I like this?? I thought I didn't have a quirk... I looked down to the floor to feel a hand pet me, "Its ok. Calm down," The man said in a soothing voice. My sadness went to joy "Thank you.." I managed to get out as I fainted.

-1 hour later-

When I woke up, I saw a bright light come down on me when I realised I was in a hospital room with the male next to me, "Hello there young one, what's your name?" he asked with a gleeful smile on his face, no fear in his eyes, "M-My name?" I asked, what was my name? I thought to myself when my train of thought got snapped, "Yes your name" I shook my head, "I can't remember..." I replied as I looked down onto the bed, I felt a hand patting my head "That's ok. Is there anything else you don't remember?" he asked me as I shook my head, "Ok. This is going to be hard news... Your mother died, I don't want you to think it was your fault" he said. Everything he said after that just went over my head, my mother died... I'm all alone.

3rd person pov

Tears fell down the young boy's face as the male tried to comfort him, "S-Sir..." Izuku said, "Whats your name?" he asked as the male stopped, "You can call me Toshinori" Toshinori replied as he hugged Izuku, "I'll try and remember my name, sir..." Izuku said as he hugged the male back, "It's ok I already know it. Your name is Izuku Midoriya, and I will be your new guardian" Izuku's face sparkled with joy and sadness, "Thank you!" He yelled still hugging the man.