2

Deku POV

The last day of school was here, and we had to choose where we wanted to go to school, "Who cares!" sir said, everyone but me activated their quirk, "You all want to go to U.A!" He yelled as everyone got more exciting as I just held my hand up with my head in my arm, "Don't lump me in with these losers!" Kacchan shouted everyone turned his head towards him "I'm the only one who will get into U.A. My grades are great! I aced every test-" he got interrupted, "Oh Midoriya, you only want to go into studies? I would have thought you wanted to go into the hero course" Everyone started to laugh, "A HERO?! HIM!" A random guy shouted, "Everyone calms down, Midoriya may I talk to you after school?" sir asked me and I nodded. As he said that the bell rang and everyone left, except me and sir.

"Izuku, don't listen to what others say about you, you have me and Toshinori-" "Sir, not trying to be rude. But why would heroes want a 'demon' like me!" I yelled towards him, "I can't control it, I change my form every day!" I shouted, "Izuku! Calm down!" sir yelled towards me pulling me into a hug, "I don't understand what you've been through, but you have people there for you. Go and try for the hero course. If you don't get in you still tried." he claimed still embracing me in a hug. I started feeling happy, I smiled and hugged him back as my form changed into the fire demon, "Izuku please try." he said again as I nodded and backed away from him. "Oh sh-" I stopped before saying the next word, as I see sir laughing, I looked at him with a confused look, "Go home now, and be careful, people are looking for you." He said while patting my head. I nodded grabbed my bag and went into my 'normal' form as I left.

When I got to the park on the way home, Kacchan and his friends were there, "K-Kacchan!" I yelped as he came charging towards me, "You bastard! Don't try for the hero course!" he yelled into my face. I was use to this, "A DEMON LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE A HERO, BUT A VILLAIN!" He yelled. That made me snap, I held his arm before he could hurt me again as my hair was covering my eyes, "H-hey... D-Deku let go..." he scaredly said, my grip grew tighter as I looked at him with red crimson eyes, and tails growing from behind, "Ohhh Kacchan~" I sang, "You've put me through enough shit!" I yelled as my feet turned into black paws going to a light blue, "All the pain you put me through..." I continued as my body started to grow fur, "Every single last bit..." now my arms and hands, "YOU'LL GET BACK!" I exclaimed in a demonic voice before I was a fully grown nine-tailed fox, his eyes widened as he started to run away. 

I bolted towards him growling as I leapt and landed on top of him "D-Deku I'm sorry!" he stammered as I was about to bite him when I heard a voice behind me "IZUKU MIDORIYA!" someone bellowed, I looked behind me to see it was Toshinori... "D-Dad.." I mumbled, "COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" he pointed towards him, so I did. I padded my way  to him as I sat down, "What's going on here then?" he wondered, I looked down at the floor as I turned back to myself sat crossed legged, "He was bulling me when I *mumble*" " Speak louder"  "*mumble*" "IZUKU!" "WHEN I SNAPPED AND TURNED INTO THE NINE-TAIL FOX! OK!" I  rebuked. 

I looked towards his eyes as I saw disappointment and anger, "Time to get home. I'm sorry for shouting," he held out his hand as he apologised and I smiled "It's ok. I understand" I replied as I went walking off home. 

Toshinori POV

I was just in time to stop young Midoriya... I need to tell him the truth about me but I just can't do it. "Izuku. There's something I want to tell you when we get home." I mumbled as he nodded "Ok!" he cheerfully exclaimed, I grinned towards the young boy as I sat him down on the sofa. "Well... I'm going to be teaching at U.a t-" "REALLY!" He bolted up "Calm down, let me finish!" I gushed, so he sat down, "This year, and that I'm the hero 'All might'" I waited for an outburst, but I didn't hear anything. Only sallow breath. "You're lying, you can't be all might" he stated as I stood up and turned into the muscular being, "Young man. I am the real all might"  I soothed him as he looked disappointed.

"Oh my GOD! MY DAD IS ALL MIGHT!" he babbled, "I wonder what would happen if I met him in U.A. Is he going to be my teacher? Will I meet him?" he started to mutter, "Do you want to enter through recommendations or the exam?" I asked him as his face jerked towards to me, "I mean... It would be nice to go through recommendations..." he led off "But I want people to see my hard work!" he then yelled. So I nodded. "We need to train you then! WITHOUT Your quirk" I stated. "Ok! I'm going to sleep now, dad. I'll see you in the morning." he reassured me, so I grinned towards him. What a cheerful child... I thought inside my head.

??? Pov

"That child knows All might." A misty figure claimed as he glared towards a man with hands all over his face "He's also going to U.A. and sensei says he has many different types of quirks" the handyman confirmed with the misty guy. "He said to kidnap him AFTER he enters U.A." a girl sang "He did, didn't he" I reassured them as we backed out into the shadows while watching the young boy and All might talk.

"We will get you soon...  Izuku Midoriya... Or should I say. Younger brother..." The man with hands whispered under his breath but I heard. 

-------------------------------------------

Words: 1066

I know HandyMan and Izuku aren't actually brothers, but I am using it for this story as it creates more suspense and all.