A Crescent Moon.

You felt weaker and nearly stumble, but stay standing and close your eyes.

A small hand is touching your cheek and you open your eyes to meet big blue ones. His dark colored hair now had a strand of sky blue in it.

Suddenly he laughed and you stare wide eyed, noticing his two teeth in the front are out of his gums. He coos, still smiling at you.

Slowly you hold a hand over his small one and smile tenderly. “I promise to be there for you. To protect you, Varian.”

That's when it changed. The great guilt that came when you first meet Varian. His mother was about to leave this world, but…..you couldn't take her away when he’s still small.

“I'll give you time with him.” You say.

Cordelia has a look of relief and happiness. You hand her Varian and he smiles at his mother cheerfully.

“A few years, Cordelia. Take care of him.” You glance at the doors, “You need to leave now. Get to Moonhaven. You'll be safe there until you can go home.”

Cordelia hears banging on the doors with muffled yells. Another door open in the floor and a white hair woman pops up, “You are really in deep trouble. Hurry!”

You watch them leave and see those blue eyes watching you from his mother's shoulder until they disappear.

The doors opened and you disappear back onto the pedestal. Your vision moves away from the guards in the room and move it to Cordelia.

She was running, you could tell she had no idea where she's going, but you had to help her get home.

“STOP HER! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!!!”

The voice screams out the orders and many feet stomp closer behind Cordelia. She was breathing heavily and hides behind a tree, holding the bundle close to her chest.

Everything was very quiet and she peeks around to see nothing.

Suddenly a masked metal face was behind her. Cordelia screams, dodging their hands and ran again. “THERE SHE IS!”

A hand roughly grabs and yanks the back of her top. The harsh movement caused the bundle in her arms to wake up and cry.

The guards began to drag Cordelia back toward the others.

You grew angry and felt power surge through you, causing a glowing black rock to sprout between Cordelia and the guard.

The others had finally caught up and took out swords then began cutting rocks as you made more to sprout like a barrier.

Cordelia glances down at Varian’s tiny face in the bundle, “Shhh, it's okay. Shhhh.” She was lost and didn't know what to do.

You made small black rocks to form a small trail, making a glowing path in the right direction.

She looks up at the sky, “Thank you.” With that, she ran down the path as baby Varian’s cries settled.

You open your eyes and whine, holding your head. “I need to wear a helmet or something.” You didn't notice your current surroundings were different.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Varian's hand clenched as he curls up, still under sleep. A faint blue glow is slightly shining under his shirt where is left shoulder is located. The blue strand in his hair slowly starts to glow as well.