"Stop moving slut, or you'll get nothing." My voice harsher, I stand up and take my shirt off, realising I'm still fully clothed.

I look her in the eyes as I unzip my jeans and pull them down slowly. I smirk as I see her biting her lip, eyes going even darker than before, if possible. I kick them off and all I'm left in is underwear since I didn't wear a bra today, just to tease my princess even more. I watch her looking me up and down, moaning lowly. I look at her dripping pussy and to think I had barely even touched her.

"So wet for me, aren't you kitten." My pale blue-green eyes growing darker at the sight of her pussy.

"Yes daddy, all for you." She gasp out.

Once again squeezing her legs together, trying to relieve some pressure. I growl and walk over to the bed, taking the handcuffs off and grabbing her. Turning her onto her hands and knees, ass up. I push her head down against the mattress.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, slut!" My voice filled with anger as I grab the whip and strike her ass with it. She screams out in pain but it turns into a long, low moan as I touch her slit ever so slightly with my finger.

"I'm sorry daddy, just please fuck me." She gasps out trying to control her breathing.

"I'll fuck you when I decide to fuck you, not when you tell me to, you little slut." I say as I strike her ass with the whip again, I smirk as I see her biting her lip trying to contain a moan but doesn't work.

"Mmm you love me whipping you don't you kitten, you fucken slut, do you want me to do it some more?" I strike her ass a bit harder than last time and again as I hear her moan even louder.

"I do love it, but please daddy, fuck me, I'm begging you." She whimpers out, now trying to contain her moans and screams in pleasure, which isn't working.

"Hmm, I don't know if you deserve it." I smirk and whip her again.

"Daddy please!" She screams out, which makes me stop whipping her.

"Hm, okay kitten since you asked so nicely." I say as I lift her head up, making her put her hands out so she's on her hands and knees.

I get off the bed and grab a blindfold and grab the strap-on, putting it on. I put the blindfold on her and get back onto the bed behind her. I push the tip into her dripping core. She lets out a loud, long moan.

"Please daddy, fuck me!" I laugh at how desperate she sounds.

"Oh,you'll be begging me to stop soon with how hard I'm about fuck you." I grab her hips roughly and slam the whole length into her. She lets out a loud scream as it hits her g-spot.

"You fucken like that, slut?" She just moans instead of speaking as the pleasure is too overwhelming.

Her loud moans and screams encourage me to go harder and faster. As I thrust into her, I grab the flogger and start hitting her ass. She moans every time I hit her ass, thinking it's red and bruised enough, I throw the flogger onto to the ground, I reach around and start rubbing her clit.

"Fucken hell babygirl, you're so fucken tight, you want to cum don't you, I know you do, I can feel you clenching around this fucken toy." I thrust harder and rub her clit faster, just loving her being a moaning mess underneath me.

"Yes I do, I want to fucken cum." She half moans, half screams.

"Fucken beg then bitch."

I smirk, pulling my hand away from her clit and grabbed onto her hip, fucking her even faster and harder, if even physically possible.

"Please daddy, please- oh fuck- please- can I- cum." She whimpers out in between moans.

"Yes kitten, you can cum." I say huskily, knowing how much she loves that.

"DADDY!" She screams out as she cums. I slow down my pace, helping her ride out her intense orgasm.

Soon I come to a full stop, a layer of sweat covering her body as well as mine. I pull out of her slowly knowing how exhausted she is. She whimpers at the loss but collapses onto the bed. I take the strap off, and her blindfold, walk around to each corner pole unattaching all the chains and pick my princess up and put her under the covers. I get in after her, lying on my back. She moves, laying her head on my chest and one of her arms around my torso, our legs tangled.

"Happy Birthday my beautiful princess, I love you." I say as I run my fingers through her brown hair.

"Thank you Cleo, I love you too." I kiss the top of her head before hearing her breath slow down as she starts to fall asleep.

————————————————————