Lying Flowers

(this is very old and bad but eventually I might redo this)

Hank and Connor were investigating a report of "Suspicious Activity" possibly involving a deviant android.

As the two pull up to the house in question Connor begins to read the information on the residents he has on file.

"2216 Maylynn Avenue. Current residents; Rose and Lilly Guardiner. Twins, age 23. Writers and artists, they-"

"Christ, Connor, I don't need their origin story- just-," Hank lets out an irritated sigh, "get your ass out of the car." Hank proceeds to get out of the old vehicle, while Connor sits back a moment to make a note:

Note to self;

Minimize information prior to arrival at destination.

Check ∆

Data saved to personal archive ∆

By the time Connor gets out of the car Lieutenant Anderson is already knocking on the bright blue door of the Gaurdiner home. Hank passes a glance at his partner as he walks to his side.

It doesn't take too long for one of the sisters to open the door. She's a young woman, pale, freckles, she has straight bleach blonde hair that barely hits her shoulders. Theres a slight moment of confusion in her blue-violet eyes but it fades as she looks at her guests. Connor notices a subtle smidge of brown in the lower side of her right cornea, next to her ear. She's also wearing an apron with paint all over it and her hands.

"Oh- hello there! Sorry, I wasn't expecting any visitors today.." The smile she offered to the duo as she fully pulled open her door was genuine, Connor concluded.

"Sorry for the intrusion Ma'am. I'm Lieutenant Hank Anderson, and this is my partner Connor," Hank gestures back to the android who smiles as Lilly looks at him and nods. "We received some information from a concerned neighbor that there was suspicious android activity going on. Any clue what they might be talking about?"

Connor runs a scan on Lilly as she answers. Her heart rate has begun to accelerate. He adds this information to his case file. Quickly he prepares a lie detector test.

"Oh jeeze, really? No... But uh.. I'll go get my sister Rose for you- Come in won't you?" Lilly lets the boys in and escorts them to the green couch in their living room. As soon as she goes upstairs Connor leans over to Hank.

"Lieutenant, my scans show that Lilly was not telling the truth. I believe she is hiding something." Hank just sighs as he plops down and sinks into the sofa. He wipes his face before speaking.