Chapter|25

Everything had a name. Everything was called something. He was known as the devil, but he was also called a monster, a beast, a thief and a killer.

His favorite though was Damien. That's what he gave the girl to call him. Well when he finally had the guts to appear before her, she was already a werewolf. Kyle had bitten her, but she wasn't his yet. He hadn't marked her yet.

Damien had become friends with her.

She talked with him and laughed with him. But when she introduced him to Kyle, the only thing the devil wanted to do was smash the soon to be Alpha's head to pieces.

Even if he was death, he couldn't take life whenever he wanted. Killing Kyle would ruin Viana far too much and even he himself could not deal with that.

He had proclaimed his love to her three times.

And all three times she denied him.

He had watched Kyle mark her. And it wasn't until then, did he finally feel what true pain felt like.

So he had a plan. Something that could make her his, but never hurt her in the process. He could play with time, and maybe finally grow some courage to take her before it was too late.

ººº

"You need to rethink this Damien." She begged in his arms as the witched began their chants. She watched his soul glow, tucked neatly in the basket. It was nestled in with some strings and scissors. It was funny how his soul looked so bright and soft when he really was a monster. She had expected his soul to be black—that's how people would think his soul would look like. If people even thought he had a soul in the first place.

She looked at Kyle, who was standing helplessly next to a wall. Her lover and her best friend.

She tried reasoning with Damien again. "Please! I'll go with you if you stop this madness."

Damien only gave her an amused smile.

Suddenly, the witches stopped chanting. She closed her eyes, realizing this was it. Time was going to go back. That was until one witch spoke.

"We have a problem."

"What problem?" the devil's voice was filled with anger and venom, his expression deadly.

"Time will not go back. Something is blocking it." the witch who first notified them of the so-called problem spoke again.

"I paid my soul for this. Why is there a barrier? Can't you get rid of it?"

The witches were mumbling to themselves now until finally, another witch spoke. "We can not reverse time on creatures who have already been through time. You did not notify us that this Viana has played with time herself."

The devil faced her, gripping her arm firmly. "I was not aware of this either." He cocked his head, his expression curious.

"She also has two entities in her." another witch spoke out. "we have never met anything quite like her before. Same deal goes with the Alpha over there." Kyle looked surprised at the sudden source of attention and he cleared his throat.

"I don't know what crazy adventure you and your lover have been through, and I don't care." the devil's voice was fire, and it was poison itself. He was done with all these "problems" that kept getting in the way.

"Nevermind, love. If you have two entities in you, that means one part of you has not been marked yet."

Viana could feel her high-school, young self, stirring inside. She gulped nervously.

"That means I can still make you mine." the devil gripped her hard. It was then, between all the problems and chaos that she had witnessed and withheld, did her mind finally betray her.

Her vision went dark.

ººº

I am like a bullet. I keep posting :D