I Can't Do This Anymore!

Start from the beginning

"There's no point in you being here. It's obvious that you're making things worse." He says harshly

I turn my head at him again but this time I was giving him a teary eyed look. "Me? Huh? Making it worse?" Her by his words. "I would absolutely love to hear what I'm doing to make your job and my job anymore worst" I say sarcastically. At this point Hobi was shaking and fidgeting, his chest rose up and down rapidly. I could he was getting more frustrated by the second, but nothing came out of his mouth I step back a little in disbelief "Fine...fine...I get it...."

He lifts his head up and glares at me, tears falling out of his eyes and his eyes grew puffy and red. He slowly brings his hand out to touch my face but slowly takes his hand back. He looked frail, surprised and hurt at what he just did.

"I-I'm-I'm sorry. I-I-I really can't. Why am I even doing this? I can't tell you anything" He chokes "Please...just...go" He begs. He backs away, giving me one last glare before he turns the corner, leaving me alone, with the remaining crew looking me with shame and regret. I took a deep breathe and left the set and head out of the building, to the car.

I got in and slammed the door, almost breaking the door handle. I put my hands on the steering wheel, squeezing it tightly. I rest my head on the steering wheel, hot tears trailing down my cold face, squeezing my eyes shut. After a few minutes I left my head up and turn on the car, put my seat belt on. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and I look up to see Hobi, in front of the building, siting on the concrete floor, crying I looked away and drove back to the office, to find Namjoon, hoping he could talk to me.

25 minutes later

I arrived to Bighit and quickly got out of the car and headed to the recording studio. I got to the front of the studio door, wiping away any remaining tears before knocking on the door. The door is swung open and Namjoon steps out a little.

Y/N!" He gasp, pulling me into an embrace, placing a hand on my head. "You've been crying! Come in!" He grabs my hand and pulls me in and helps me sit down on the chair that was next to the one he was sitting in. He grabs a cup of water and hands it to me.

"What happened!?" He ask, sitting down on his work chair.

"I did what you told me to do and...it hasn't been working. Nothing worked. I haven't been able to do my work properly, can't eat or sleep. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore. He keeps me away from everything he does. He spends countless times with Alex. He comes home late and leaves for work at 3 am everyday. At this point I feel like I"m no longer needed or wanted here"I couldn't hold it in anynore and thats when a wave of tears swam down my stone cold face. Namjoon quickly takes my hands and holds them firmly

"Don't you dare say that! We all care for each other. We care for you! You work so hard and are deserving of everything! Hoseok loves you with every ounce of love he has!" He then takes out a piece of tissue from his pocket and wipes them away for me.

"Doesn't seem like it. He raised his voice at me again and kicked me out of the set. When I got in the car I started crying again. The last thing I saw before leaving was him sitting outside on the concrete floor, looking at me crying." I let go of his to take a sip of water as I felt I was being totally drained from constant crying. My crying subsides, but my heart still stung from the hurt I was given.

"Are you ready for the celebration that's coming up in two weeks"

I snap my head up, asking myself if I heard anything correctly. "I'm sorry. A celebration party? For who?"

"For Hoseok's mixtape and music video release. The party is in two weeks, two days before the release date."

"How was I supposed to know if no one but you tells me anything. That's one thing I get a heads up on" I say sarcastically while putting it in my purse.

"Namjoon, you and are best friends. We can tell each other anything. But..do you know why Hobi has been acting this way or what he does behind my back.?"

Namjoon fidgets in his seat and when he hears my question. That's when I knew that he knew something about it.

"Uhh..umm..n-no. Not really?" He leans his elbow on the arm rest and covers his mouth with his hand

I lower my head in defeat "You're lying to me...aren't you?" I say in a low breathy tone

"No. I'm not...I mean..There are things Hoseok has said to me but.." With every stutter that came out of him I was close to my breaking point.

"I did everything you said and it all back fired. We help each other and this is what I get? How could you just sit there and lie to me? You promised you'd tell me anything, whether it was painful or not..we promised each other...Nothing makes sense to me anymore" My voice shaky with every ounce of anger and disappointment. "I need to go" I say lowly and head to the door.

"Wait Y/N noona, please!"I felt Namjoon grab me by the arm pulling me back, but I didn't turn around to face him.

"I don't mean to hurt you! As much as I care about you and our friendship I have to take into consideration about Hoseok's feelings too! There are things he has said to me that he's just afraid to tell you" He pleads

I quickly turn my head back and look at him in the eyes "So you are hiding something from me! Everyone else has something to hide from me. Is there anything I should know before I go insane!" I cry out. Namjoons eyes widen with pure shock, mouth left slightly opened, forming what looks like words but nothing comes out and puts his head down in shame.

I let of a frustrated laugh "I knew it" I shake my head in disbelief "I knew Hobi has feelings for her!" I roughly grab my purse and head for the door. I slammed the door just before I could hear Namjoon call my name one last time. I walk fast down the hall, and Namjoon comes out and runs after me, but I don't look back.

"Noona! Please it's not what you think!" Namjoon shouts out but my pace quickens.

As I was just a few inches away from the elevator, Tae comes out of the dance studio, confusion on his face, and grabs me.

"Noona. What's wrong!? Why are you crying!?" He takes my hands but I fight him to let me go.

"Please let me go! I'm sorry I just can't be here" I say pulling him off of me and jump into the elevator and it closes, moments before Namjoon arrives.

I arrived to the 5th floor and head to PD's office and knock on his floor gently. He tells me to come in and PD turns his chair around only for his face to turn into a concerned one.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but may I have a word with you..please?"

He motions me to sit down and I sit in the same chair again.

"As you suggested..I need some time off. I realize everything has taken a huge toll on me and I"m having a hard time coping right now."

"Sure. Wish is granted. For how long when do you want to start?" He asks

"Three weeks.. and can I start right away, if it's alright?"

"Yes you may. If you need a little more we can make arrangements. In the meantime I hope you come back looking and feeling better."

"Thank you PD-nim. I hope so too..." Faking a smile and leave.

I walk out of the building and went into my car. As I drove down the highway all kept thinking about was I was no longer needed here. My purpose at this company was nothing. My marriage was turning into nothing, everything I loved was nothing. When I arrived home I kicked off my shoes and dragged myself to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Staring at the ceiling I thought to myself "I still love him but not in love with what Hobi become; a liar and a stranger. He doesn't love me anymore. It's what's best for me...For both of us, for the boys...for the company"